1

Not one of my best days

Posted by Claudia Moser on 3:34 PM
It seems that my extensive travelling has taken its token on my health. Sitting in Tallinn airport (again!) with fever and feeling like my energy level is droping by the minute. Somehow my body is shutting down parts of it one by one, like it wants to test my reaction. I can only say it's not a pretty feeling.
But despite the physical discomfort I am somehow glad that I go home. My husband already announced that he will wait for me with a hot spicy chicken soup and only by typing this I do feel an inch better. How lucky I am that he is there, waiting, loving and ready for caring.
So maybe I should change the title? Any suggestions?

|

1 Comments

Anonymous says:

MEU CORAÇAÕ ESTA DOENDO DE UM AMOR REPENTINO, QUE ME FAZ CHORA SOFRER E PERDE A FOME LUTO CONTRA ESTE SENTIMENTO QUE ME CONSOME A CADA DIA SO QUERIA , NAÕ SENTILO MAS OQUE POSSO FAZER PARA CURA ESTA DOR

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all!

Motto

"A story is not like a road to follow … it's more like a house. You go inside and stay there for a while, wandering back and forth and settling where you like and discovering how the room and corridors relate to each other, how the world outside is altered by being viewed from these windows. And you, the visitor, the reader, are altered as well by being in this enclosed space, whether it is ample and easy or full of crooked turns, or sparsely or opulently furnished. You can go back again and again, and the house, the story, always contains more than you saw the last time. It also has a sturdy sense of itself of being built out of its own necessity, not just to shelter or beguile you."
by Alice Munro

Copyright © 2009 The story All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.