3

Me time

Posted by Claudia Moser on 6:16 PM
I have to spend one week on my own, reason serious but not relevant (acute bronchitis with infection on my upper lungs). I cannot be very much active (lack of breath), but beside resting I thought I could allocate some time just for me, which after all isnt't such a bad idea.

What I did so far?

- Sleep more (actually no choice, but it does me good)
- Read some of my favourite stories from Agatha Christie
- Rewatch some classic mysteries: Scarecrow and Mrs King (Bruce Boxleitner is still one of my favourite actors) and Murder She Wrote
- Listened to Sting
- Had a nice talk with my neighbour and planned some nice walks with her
- Got pampered by a dear friend (still can taste the pogace Elena LOL)

In the meantime I planned that when I will feel better I will sort out my clothes, so many choices which I never take!

Any suggestions for my me time?

|

3 Comments


I buy puzzle magazines. They have new onces now where you try and find the differences in photos, I also do crosswords. If you can knit or crochet, you could try that. Crochet is so easy you could teach yourself!

I hope you are well very soon, Claudia. God bless.


Thank you Belle! I actually do knit :)


I have lung issues. Rest is crucial.
Lots of fluids too. Sending you warm healing energy and love.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all!

Motto

"A story is not like a road to follow … it's more like a house. You go inside and stay there for a while, wandering back and forth and settling where you like and discovering how the room and corridors relate to each other, how the world outside is altered by being viewed from these windows. And you, the visitor, the reader, are altered as well by being in this enclosed space, whether it is ample and easy or full of crooked turns, or sparsely or opulently furnished. You can go back again and again, and the house, the story, always contains more than you saw the last time. It also has a sturdy sense of itself of being built out of its own necessity, not just to shelter or beguile you."
by Alice Munro

Copyright © 2009 The story All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.