5

Bucharest

Posted by Claudia Moser on 4:41 PM
So I arrived after an eventless flight but after a very full morning. The office was bursting with issues and somehow I landed in the middle of everything. Now I am just waiting at a Lavazza Coffee Shop and hoping that my colleague will come and pick me up pretty soon, so I could have some rest prior to tomorrow's hectic day. Meetings in the morning till afternoon at 4 when I will head off to the airport again, but this time flying to my home town for 2 days of pampering under the watchful eye of mom and granny. I can't wait to relax!

And yes the sun is here too, simply lovely!

|

5 Comments


Enjoy the time with your mum and your granny, Claudia. It will be lovely for you to all be together again!


@This - thank you, will love every minute!


Wonderful that you're seeing your mum and granny. Enjoy every second and travel safely.


Are your mum and granny good cooks? If so, maybe Jilda and I could burn up some frequent flyer miles and join y'all :)

Have fun at home.


Lucky you! If I get to go home 3 times in a year I consider it a lot...

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all!

Motto

"A story is not like a road to follow … it's more like a house. You go inside and stay there for a while, wandering back and forth and settling where you like and discovering how the room and corridors relate to each other, how the world outside is altered by being viewed from these windows. And you, the visitor, the reader, are altered as well by being in this enclosed space, whether it is ample and easy or full of crooked turns, or sparsely or opulently furnished. You can go back again and again, and the house, the story, always contains more than you saw the last time. It also has a sturdy sense of itself of being built out of its own necessity, not just to shelter or beguile you."
by Alice Munro

Copyright © 2009 The story All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.