2

High & Low

Posted by Claudia Moser on 8:58 PM in
Another Wednesday and surprise, surprise not spend in Estonia! To be honest this is the first week this year (except the one when I was ill at home) which will be spend 100% at home and God, does this feel great!

To proceed with my task :)

High
- 7 days in a room spend at home
- had a wonderful evening meal with my husband
- helped two people I care about, and just be doing that I did have a great day!

Low

Would I sound too pretentious if I would say that I actually did not register any low moments today? It was a great day and I am thankful for it! I really am lucky today.

|

2 Comments


Claudia, I forgot it was Wednesday! I'm always getting my days mixed up. Anyway, I am posting my HIs and LOs tomorrow.

I'm so glad you got to be home this week! It must be hard to travel for business all the time. I'm glad you had no lows.


Your HI's sound just perfect to me and your LO's, aren't you lucky to have escaped any :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all!

Motto

"A story is not like a road to follow … it's more like a house. You go inside and stay there for a while, wandering back and forth and settling where you like and discovering how the room and corridors relate to each other, how the world outside is altered by being viewed from these windows. And you, the visitor, the reader, are altered as well by being in this enclosed space, whether it is ample and easy or full of crooked turns, or sparsely or opulently furnished. You can go back again and again, and the house, the story, always contains more than you saw the last time. It also has a sturdy sense of itself of being built out of its own necessity, not just to shelter or beguile you."
by Alice Munro

Copyright © 2009 The story All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.