11

Simply Paris

Posted by Claudia Moser on 10:02 PM
We are back to Germany, well, actually myself only for 12 hours then I'm off again to Estonia, my constant destination and since we are back Paris is all around us. There is this issue with the IMF Director (being French all broadcasts are coming from Paris). Then a movie in the German TV called Summer in Paris. Somehow we are both still under the spell of this magical town, we love it each time we are there. We walked so much, Friday for 7 hours and on Saturday for 8 hours but we still wanted to go further, so much to see, so much to experience, so much to live. We did a tour de force, from the XIIIeme to IXeme to Iere to IIIeme, we simply walked where our feet took us. We had an idea of what we wanted to see, from Notre Dame, to Sacre Coeur, to Tour Eiffel, to Montmarte. Lovely, simply lovely.

Some pictures for you, enjoy! We did for sure :)
















|

11 Comments


Claudia, these pictures are spectacular. What beautiful history, architecture and skies. Sounds to me like one can never see enough in a short stay there. So glad you got to enjoy this beautiful city.


great pictures! hope you oenjoyed your trip


I dream of Paris, one day I hope to go there....thanks for sharing the beautiful photos.


Nice pics, glad you're having such a good time, and hope your shoes don't wear out.


Sounds like a perfect weekend! Paris looks so beautiful, I hope to see it some day. I love the blue door.


Glad you had a great weekend, Claudia! Amazing photos of that most romantic of cities. I just love it!


Glad you had a freat trip - Paris is fabulous for walking around as it's realtively small. So sorry we couldn't meet up but hopefully next time :)


@all - it was simply amazing, so happy in Paris. It's sad that it was over so soon and that now I am back to Estonia, at work! But we will always have Paris :) And btw, glad to be back, lots of reading to do!


Are the French fries better in Paris :)
Love the photos. Jilda and I would love to go.


Hi Claudia, thanks for stopping by my blog. I see the lovely Gawgus things is your friend too :)

I love Paris too, and I'll be there next weekend. Any cafe or restaurant suggestions?

Michelle ;)


@Michelle - well I asked Gawgus the same thing and in the end we just chose something on the spot :) Just enjoy and have fun, and of course do share your experiences with us :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all!

Motto

"A story is not like a road to follow … it's more like a house. You go inside and stay there for a while, wandering back and forth and settling where you like and discovering how the room and corridors relate to each other, how the world outside is altered by being viewed from these windows. And you, the visitor, the reader, are altered as well by being in this enclosed space, whether it is ample and easy or full of crooked turns, or sparsely or opulently furnished. You can go back again and again, and the house, the story, always contains more than you saw the last time. It also has a sturdy sense of itself of being built out of its own necessity, not just to shelter or beguile you."
by Alice Munro

Copyright © 2009 The story All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.