0

Strong

Posted by Claudia Moser on 10:14 AM
Whenever I want to start a day with good vibes and with a lot of energy I end up listening to very dinamic music. The rockier the better.

One of my favourite songs is STRONG by Leann Rimes, it has a very good rythm and also some interesting lyrics (see below). This morning it gave me such an energy intensity that people around me told me that I glow. Strange! I do feel strong :)

The light of my life's been stolen
I´ve walked in every shade of
black and I never thought I would
get me back
it´s funny how life can change you and
make you who you are today I wonder if God set it up that way for me to be

Strong even when it hurts
The heat it´s gonna burn gotta let it go
Strong, strong
To make a big mistake and never run away

There´s nothing like this feeling
to be free and unafraid
And who ever thought I could be this brave
Learning every day

Strong even when it hurts
The heat it´s gonna burn gotta let it go
Strong, strong
To make a big mistake and never run away

I wanna push away the boundaries
I wanna love outside the lines
I wanna stare at the sun I don´t care if I go blind
Whatever comes, whatever breaks,
I´ll stand up straight.

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all!

Motto

"A story is not like a road to follow … it's more like a house. You go inside and stay there for a while, wandering back and forth and settling where you like and discovering how the room and corridors relate to each other, how the world outside is altered by being viewed from these windows. And you, the visitor, the reader, are altered as well by being in this enclosed space, whether it is ample and easy or full of crooked turns, or sparsely or opulently furnished. You can go back again and again, and the house, the story, always contains more than you saw the last time. It also has a sturdy sense of itself of being built out of its own necessity, not just to shelter or beguile you."
by Alice Munro

Copyright © 2009 The story All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.