1

Purely Sting

Posted by Claudia Moser on 9:47 AM
I wish I was a better writer to describe how I felt and how I feel.

Yesterday 8.10 pm I had the pleasure to witness a live concert, Sting Symphonicity. By the end of the evening after two and a half hours of magic I was in paradise. This was one of my dreams and somehow the best gift I could ever get!

Pure music, a wonderful voice, a great orchestra, a good atmosphere and Peter next to me. It was a great evening and now, some good hours after the event I am still there within the sound, living the magic.

I will record the song list (I hope I am right) just to remember what I heard!

Lose My Faith, Englishman in New York, Every Litte Thing She Does Is Magic, Roxanne, Straight To My Heart, Russians, Fields of Gold (by this time already crying ), I Hung My Head, Shape of My Heart, Why Should I Cry For You, Whenever I Say Your Name, When We Dance, Message in A Bottle, Next to You

20 min intermission
A Thousand Years, Tomorrow We'll See, Moon Over Bourbon Street (the best orchestration in my humble opinion, worth finding it and enjoy it!), The End of The Game, My Ain True Love, All Would Envy, Mad About You, Ghost Story, King of Pain, Every Breath You Take

Encore
Desert Rose, She's Too Good For Me, Fragile and an amazing piece I Was Brought To My Senses (acapella)

Magic ....

|

1 Comments


There's nothing better than to go to a concert when you love the artist and songs. "It lifts you up where you belong."

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all!

Motto

"A story is not like a road to follow … it's more like a house. You go inside and stay there for a while, wandering back and forth and settling where you like and discovering how the room and corridors relate to each other, how the world outside is altered by being viewed from these windows. And you, the visitor, the reader, are altered as well by being in this enclosed space, whether it is ample and easy or full of crooked turns, or sparsely or opulently furnished. You can go back again and again, and the house, the story, always contains more than you saw the last time. It also has a sturdy sense of itself of being built out of its own necessity, not just to shelter or beguile you."
by Alice Munro

Copyright © 2009 The story All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.