8

I've been TAGGED :)

Posted by Claudia Moser on 7:59 PM in
Belle, from Tales from a Loser who is Sometimes a Winner simply tagged me, but above all she wrote lovely things about me. Many thanks Belle, so sweet of you!



As far as I could tell the first task is to answer a couple of questions, so here we go!

Do you think you are hot?
Well I don't have fever at the moment so no :) Well, maybe this a question for my husband, I'll inquire! LOL

Upload a picture or wallpaper you are using at the moment.
A wonderfu sunset in Narva, isn't this simply amazing?



When was the last time you ate chicken?
On Sunday, pretty good with asparagus!

What songs have you listened to lately?
Enescu, while researching for my Z-A Blog Challenge, see link

What were you thinking while doing this.
That I'm having fun with the May challenge and that I have only 4 letters to go, yeah!

Do you have any nicknames?
Yes, my husband calls me Hase, German for rabbit.

I am to tag 8 blogger friends, and this is hard! So many to add here, so I thought to send the tag my latest followees and followers

Hot Pink Combat Boots
Word Nerd Speaks
A simple happy life
Just some thoughts
A cool writers journey
By the beck
Suze Weck
FashionismyH2O

May I prolongue the list? This is so hard! Actually I would like to tag you all, followers who spend time and read my thoughts! Why did I chose you? Because I'm grateful for your comments and support, thank you! I know I bent the rules a bit, but I'm sure I'm forgiven right Belle?

Tag - You're It!

|

8 Comments


Hehehe interesting to see a bit into your head. That sunset is amazing.
:-)


@Misha - yes the sunset is simply great! I agree!


Hey, I can comment on your post. Phew! Thank goodness for that. I agree with Misha, that sunset is absolutely amazing. I think we were all being very modest with that "do you think you are hot" question!!!


Nice to have back Diane! Well it's not easy question, is it?


Great picture. Could look at that all day long.


@Barb - I have many more, it was a delight!


Beautiful photo, Hase! Yes, it is fine to change tags, I've done it myself.


Phew, glad I'm forgiven Belle :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all!

Motto

"A story is not like a road to follow … it's more like a house. You go inside and stay there for a while, wandering back and forth and settling where you like and discovering how the room and corridors relate to each other, how the world outside is altered by being viewed from these windows. And you, the visitor, the reader, are altered as well by being in this enclosed space, whether it is ample and easy or full of crooked turns, or sparsely or opulently furnished. You can go back again and again, and the house, the story, always contains more than you saw the last time. It also has a sturdy sense of itself of being built out of its own necessity, not just to shelter or beguile you."
by Alice Munro

Copyright © 2009 The story All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.