4

Monday's special

Posted by Claudia Moser on 7:33 AM
Beatles in my mind, thus another post dedicated to this special band. Some of their quotes:

Life is very short and there's no time, for fussing and fighting my friend. I have always thought that it's a crime, so I will ask you once again: try to see it my way, only time will tell if I am right or I am wrong. While you see it your way, there's a chance that we might fall apart before too long. We can work it out.

But tomorrow may rain, so I'll follow the sun.

The world is still spinning and so are we and so are you. When the spinning stops--that'll be the time to worry. Not before. The Beatles are alive and well and the beat goes on. The beat goes on.

Who knows how long I've loved you, you know I love you still. Will I wait a lonely lifetime? If you want me to I will.

The love you take is equal to the love you make.

|

4 Comments


You're ALMOST done, Caludia! I really salute you with having done such a marvellous job of the latest challenge! You certainly have a wide and varied taste in and appreciation for many musical genres. It's obvious you fully embraced this particular project you'd set for yourself :) Hope your week goes well!


My favourite quote is " the love you take is equal to the love you make. "
I used to be such a HUGE fan of The Beatles when they first came out back in the 60's. That whole time was just amazing!


@Desiree - yes, I think you are right! For the musical project I invested much more time and had a different approach. I actually liked it a lot and I'm sorry that I don't have something similar in store. So far, survived the meeting :) Off to Germany!
@Diane - Beatles were great indeed, sad I haven't seen them live!


They wrote great lyrics.
I saw the Beatles live in Hollywood Bowl and later in two outdoor arenas in Los Angeles and San Diego. I was lucky my mom paid for my tickets. It was so exciting. The last time I saw them, they weren't so far away as the other times, but I always brought binoculars.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all!

Motto

"A story is not like a road to follow … it's more like a house. You go inside and stay there for a while, wandering back and forth and settling where you like and discovering how the room and corridors relate to each other, how the world outside is altered by being viewed from these windows. And you, the visitor, the reader, are altered as well by being in this enclosed space, whether it is ample and easy or full of crooked turns, or sparsely or opulently furnished. You can go back again and again, and the house, the story, always contains more than you saw the last time. It also has a sturdy sense of itself of being built out of its own necessity, not just to shelter or beguile you."
by Alice Munro

Copyright © 2009 The story All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.