10

Chocolate

Posted by Claudia Moser on 9:25 PM in
Diana at Fun with Blogging teased us today with the word chocolate, so the temptation was there and I wanted to share with you a nice recipe which I tried a couple of times. Enjoy it and don't blame me if you get hooked!

Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe

Ingredients
• 1 cup butter, softened
• 1 cup white sugar
• 1 cup packed brown sugar
• 2 eggs
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• 3 cups all-purpose flour
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 2 teaspoons hot water
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
• 1 cup chopped walnuts

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
3. Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.

|

10 Comments


I absolutely love chocolate chip cookies! No wonder people get hooked!


@Sarah - I know, I hope I was not too naughty :-)


I've always wondered about the American measurement of a 'cup'. Is there a standard size cup?


As far as I know yes, 1 cup = 240ml, or 227gr. I use one cup as a measure for everything and it works!


Ugggghhhh, this sounds amazing. I might make my fiance bake these for me tonight. Since, you know, I have no skills in the kitchen to call my own ...

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88


Two words - YUM YUM!!


Mmmmm sounds amazing; love chocolate chip cookies. Problem is you can't eat just one!!!
Thanks for stopping by Oak Lawn Images blog.


Ooh!! Those cookies sound sooo yummy! :)

Anonymous says:

Yummy! =D

Awesome post!


@Bonnie - do let me know how it went!
@Diane - so true! Delicious
@Kathy - you are so right! It's addictive
@Becky - they are, I am afraid so!
@Diana - so task done, right?

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all!

Motto

"A story is not like a road to follow … it's more like a house. You go inside and stay there for a while, wandering back and forth and settling where you like and discovering how the room and corridors relate to each other, how the world outside is altered by being viewed from these windows. And you, the visitor, the reader, are altered as well by being in this enclosed space, whether it is ample and easy or full of crooked turns, or sparsely or opulently furnished. You can go back again and again, and the house, the story, always contains more than you saw the last time. It also has a sturdy sense of itself of being built out of its own necessity, not just to shelter or beguile you."
by Alice Munro

Copyright © 2009 The story All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.