5

Fill in the Friday blanks

Posted by Claudia Moser on 9:21 AM in ,


Via Carissa from Kissed a Frog I ended up on Lauren's blog for her weekly Friday Blanks and I got inspired for a little positive post:

1. Love is worth experiencing!

2. Being in love feels like seeing the other as they really are and care for them deeply, truly, madly.

3. My favorite quote about love is
Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. ~Robert Heinlein

4. The most important thing in a relationship is honesty, communication, trust, respect and commitment.

5. A “deal breaker” for me in a relationship is betrayal, no matter the form.

6. The way I show love in my relationships is constantly reminding my husband that I love his and also showing him that by small gestures (cooking his favourites meals).

7. I love my husband, my family and my friends!

Love is in the air!

|

5 Comments


What a lovely way to start my day :-)


Such a loving post! Christmas is a wonderful season for love to be in the air. I think we all feel it at this time of the year! Enjoy your weekend with Peter my friend.


These are wonderful points about love. Without it, where would we be?


I loved reading these facts on you, Claudia.

Have a most wonderful time gearing up for Christmas xx


@Sarah - you know me, always trying to keep it positive no matter what!
@Diane - in the middle of it, and it is lovely to be home!
@Belle - so true!
@Saskia - you as well!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all!

Motto

"A story is not like a road to follow … it's more like a house. You go inside and stay there for a while, wandering back and forth and settling where you like and discovering how the room and corridors relate to each other, how the world outside is altered by being viewed from these windows. And you, the visitor, the reader, are altered as well by being in this enclosed space, whether it is ample and easy or full of crooked turns, or sparsely or opulently furnished. You can go back again and again, and the house, the story, always contains more than you saw the last time. It also has a sturdy sense of itself of being built out of its own necessity, not just to shelter or beguile you."
by Alice Munro

Copyright © 2009 The story All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.