6

Fill in the Friday blanks

Posted by Claudia Moser on 9:21 AM in


An idea via Carissa from Lauren’s blog!

1. The last thing I ate was a cookie with my usual coffee. When being on site you live on cookies!

2. The last song I listened to was Sweet Child of Mine which became the tune of the day, yesterday.

3. Using the letters in my name I can spell CAUDAL, AUDIAL, ALCID, CAULD, DUCAL, LUCID, LUDIC, DULIA, ACID, CADI, CAID, CLAD, DUCI, CAUL, LAIC, AULD, DIAL, DUAL, LAID, LAUD, CAD, CUD, LAC, AID, DAL, DUI, LAD, LID, AAL, AIL, ALA. Nice list right?

4. If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick brown.

5. If you were to look in my bag right now you’d find laptop, many electrical gadgets, wallet, lip gloss, passport, agenda, papers, a book, 3 mandarines, 1 bottle of water, hand cream, business cards, many many pens, keys, and I am kind of tired of looking, I need to rearrange my backpack!

6. When I finish filling in the blanks I’m going to keep on working, the break is done!

7. My all time favorite song to dance to is hard to choose. I guess I will always move my little tush on Take That, Backstreet Boys, Blue and so on :) I know, I love boys bands for dancing!

Happy Friday, I will be heading home!

|

6 Comments


I love the idea of you dancing around the room to boybands :-)


I never like the boybands growing up but I appreciate them much more now. The contents of your bag sound like mine. I can't live without my handcream. I love brown too but I would pick green if I could only dress in one color. It would be like a neverending St. Patrick's Day! :)


Hi Claudia. Glad you will be heading home for the weekend :) tHAT was a good list of fill-ins. Interesting to see how many words you could make out of your name. If I had to wear one colour, it would be dusky pink. The last thing I eat was a fresh cream apple turnover! (Naughty I know!).


Love the Backstreet Boys. They came here a few years ago and I got to see them. They were fantastic and thy do make the best dancing music. I can't make many words with Belle. lol


@Sarah - well I do but only at home ;)
@Jenn - green is also good, especially since it goes with brown so well LOL
@Diane - I think I could have guessed the pink part :) and I also very happy to be home!
@Belle - that is true, no words possible, figure that!


Wow! Your name makes so many words! Your purse holds a lot of things! Boy bands are so fun to dance too!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all!

Motto

"A story is not like a road to follow … it's more like a house. You go inside and stay there for a while, wandering back and forth and settling where you like and discovering how the room and corridors relate to each other, how the world outside is altered by being viewed from these windows. And you, the visitor, the reader, are altered as well by being in this enclosed space, whether it is ample and easy or full of crooked turns, or sparsely or opulently furnished. You can go back again and again, and the house, the story, always contains more than you saw the last time. It also has a sturdy sense of itself of being built out of its own necessity, not just to shelter or beguile you."
by Alice Munro

Copyright © 2009 The story All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.