7 Comments
Claudia,
These photos are beautiful - I can just imagine how peaceful and calming your afternoon walk must have been in such a lovely area.
I'm curious about the location, is this close to home, or have you taken these while away on business?
Thanks for sharing your afternoon walk with us.
Cheers, Jenny
PEARSON REPORT
Your photos are lovely Claudia.
I love the reflection of the trees in the water, so peaceful.
Thanks for sharing.
Fiona
ps it is bucketing down with rain here!
You are lucky to have such lovely sunshine. x
@Jenny - this is my town, just found this pond with my friend Johanna while walking with her kids. Lovely peaceful place, a great discovery today!
@Fiona - peaceful is indeed the word to describe it, sadly the photos are not so good, I only had my phone. And yes, I am very grateful for these sunny days, sorry for your rain, but remember it does bring the green!
How lovely that you have such a beautiful place to walk and recharge your batteries :-)
@Sarah - yes, I am very fortunate plus it was a lovely day which had to be enjoyed!
Motto
by Alice Munro
Followers
About Me
NetWorkedBlogs
Popular Posts
-
My choice of creation? Lately I have been inspired by baking, cooking and knitting, very homey activities and my latest project is my pride...
-
As a big fan of Gretchen Rubin, the insightful author behind "The Happiness Project" and "Better Than Before," I'm a...
-
My first giveaway, pretty exciting. I will keep it very simple since I believe that anyone will appreciate a gift card to buy some books or ...
-
This week Beth made it hard for me, her chosen topic in the GBE2 was 'the bakery'. And now think Claudia, what could you write? Reci...
-
When I was a child I tried to keep a diary, I thought that this is cool, it makes you interesting. Somehow I had troubles filling the blank ...
-
Monday, the day before a four days trip to Estonia, a hectic day with so many small and big tasks to be solved prior to my departure. With...
-
This is what my husband saw today while walking in the botanical garden and this is what greats me each morning while brushing my teet...
-
Do you recognise my sin? If I should choose from the seven, I will mostblikely end up with lust and gluttony and bothe are directed towar...
-
Most likely the hardest part to follow, since I have to admit exercising does not come that easily. With the fresh produce, always galdly, ...
-
Yeah! The A-Z Challenge 2012 starts today, so excited! And I did give it some prior thought and I want to share with you my happiness ABC (...





