18 Comments
Beautiful you must be counting the days down :)
Lucky, lucky you. Look at that beach and the ocean. Bet you can't wait, and hopefully it will be nice and WARM! Yay!
Paradise! You and Peter certainly deserve this....what a glorious reward for Peter getting his health back and you slogging through those dark Estonia days...
Hugs~
Looks lovely! Hope you'll have a fabulous time there - nice and relaxing! Enjoy your evening!
Have a wonderful time! Looks like a great place for a vacation.
Joyce
http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2011/11/writers-post-vacation.html
@Luan - day by day, minute by minute!
@Jenn - don't be, I'm sure you will also plan something nice in the near future!
@Sarah - I cannot wait, we will just relax!
@Pearl - I am happy, the nature is special, a volcanic island, so the scenary must be spectacular!
@Diane - warm :) that is so true, the temperatures are above 20 degrees! YAY!
@Linda - thank you, our single beach holiday this year.
@Karen - I know :)
@Sush - thank you, he will be for sure happy and it will do us both very good!
@Belle - very true!
@Eva - have a nice Friday evening!!
@Joyce - I hope so!
You always have such great photos to share! Have a wonderful time on your vacation and can't wait to see the photos and hear the stories!
Motto
by Alice Munro
Followers
About Me
NetWorkedBlogs
Popular Posts
-
As a big fan of Gretchen Rubin, the insightful author behind "The Happiness Project" and "Better Than Before," I'm a...
-
My choice of creation? Lately I have been inspired by baking, cooking and knitting, very homey activities and my latest project is my pride...
-
My first giveaway, pretty exciting. I will keep it very simple since I believe that anyone will appreciate a gift card to buy some books or ...
-
This week Beth made it hard for me, her chosen topic in the GBE2 was 'the bakery'. And now think Claudia, what could you write? Reci...
-
When I was a child I tried to keep a diary, I thought that this is cool, it makes you interesting. Somehow I had troubles filling the blank ...
-
Monday, the day before a four days trip to Estonia, a hectic day with so many small and big tasks to be solved prior to my departure. With...
-
Do you recognise my sin? If I should choose from the seven, I will mostblikely end up with lust and gluttony and bothe are directed towar...
-
Be present, there is no future in the past! Take the courage to exist in a particular moment, to fully enjoy the second. “Be present...
-
This is what my husband saw today while walking in the botanical garden and this is what greats me each morning while brushing my teet...
-
Yeah! The A-Z Challenge 2012 starts today, so excited! And I did give it some prior thought and I want to share with you my happiness ABC (...
