9 Comments
This comment has been removed by the author.
Claudia,
I just wanted to touch base about the menu digital file giveaway.
You qualified to win a copy of the digital menu file (You were in the first 5 who commented), and I hope to email you the final files in the next couple of days.
May I have your email address?
merci,
Mandy
Wow! 36,000 is a lot. And you have a happy Leap Day too. I guess we are all leaping into March, one of my favorite months because my birthday and my brother's is in March.
Congrats Claudia. I'm happy if you're happy! You've got a great blog so I am NOT surprised. Hugs.
I think 36,000 is heaps!! So congrats - just goes to show how much your blog is loved :) xx
@Mandy - thank you :)
@Susanne - thank in, quite a nice number :)
@Belle - special month indeed, plus I feel the spring approaching :)
@Barb - you are such a darling, thank you!
@Luan - thank you, very sweet of you!
@Sarah - for me for sure, I know that some have thousands of hits per day, but I am happy with my blog as it is!
@Christie - thank you so much!
Motto
by Alice Munro
Followers
About Me
NetWorkedBlogs
Popular Posts
-
As a big fan of Gretchen Rubin, the insightful author behind "The Happiness Project" and "Better Than Before," I'm a...
-
My choice of creation? Lately I have been inspired by baking, cooking and knitting, very homey activities and my latest project is my pride...
-
My first giveaway, pretty exciting. I will keep it very simple since I believe that anyone will appreciate a gift card to buy some books or ...
-
This week Beth made it hard for me, her chosen topic in the GBE2 was 'the bakery'. And now think Claudia, what could you write? Reci...
-
When I was a child I tried to keep a diary, I thought that this is cool, it makes you interesting. Somehow I had troubles filling the blank ...
-
Monday, the day before a four days trip to Estonia, a hectic day with so many small and big tasks to be solved prior to my departure. With...
-
Do you recognise my sin? If I should choose from the seven, I will mostblikely end up with lust and gluttony and bothe are directed towar...
-
Be present, there is no future in the past! Take the courage to exist in a particular moment, to fully enjoy the second. “Be present...
-
This is what my husband saw today while walking in the botanical garden and this is what greats me each morning while brushing my teet...
-
Yeah! The A-Z Challenge 2012 starts today, so excited! And I did give it some prior thought and I want to share with you my happiness ABC (...
