12 Comments
Aaaw, that's a sweet little post for us today. Thank you, too, Claudia for always keeping us entertained with your lovely posts. Hugs.
Hi Claudia,
Hope all is well with you and hubby.
My blogging seems to have almost ended,
really trying hard to fit everything in.
I am trying to play catch-up now but think it will take me a long long while!
Cheers
Fiona x
@Diane - it is my pleasure and I do that with all my being :)
@Fiona - missed you around here, I am happy you found your way back to the blogging world!
Claudia, that's very true! Sharing all our stories with one another does bring balance...on all corners!
I agree!! I enjoy reading blogs and making friends in blog land!! I am learning a lot about people and places in the process.
Might I say you bring great balance and happiness to my world, via comments and all that you post!
Hugs~
@Annmarie - that is very true, learning is very much a wonderful bonus to blogging!
@Sush - aww! So sweet of you, thank you!
I second Sush and add that you are a wonderful person and I always enjoy reading your comments and posts!
Motto
by Alice Munro
Followers
About Me
NetWorkedBlogs
Popular Posts
-
My first giveaway, pretty exciting. I will keep it very simple since I believe that anyone will appreciate a gift card to buy some books or ...
-
My choice of creation? Lately I have been inspired by baking, cooking and knitting, very homey activities and my latest project is my pride...
-
Monday, the day before a four days trip to Estonia, a hectic day with so many small and big tasks to be solved prior to my departure. With...
-
This is what my husband saw today while walking in the botanical garden and this is what greats me each morning while brushing my teet...
-
Beth provided us the inspiration for this week's GBE2 entry, giving us 2 hints. The words: GROWING WILD and the following picture: ...
-
This week Beth made it hard for me, her chosen topic in the GBE2 was 'the bakery'. And now think Claudia, what could you write? Reci...
-
Motto “You never answered my question, about what you want to do with your life. Maybe my dreams aren't that complicated. Maybe I think ...
-
Sunday is a special day for me, I always look forward to the GBE2 theme and share it immediately with my husband, he is as curious as me. To...
-
Your passion is in you somewhere. Remember it or find it. Then turn your passion into action. Find the road that leads to success with ...
-
When I was a child I tried to keep a diary, I thought that this is cool, it makes you interesting. Somehow I had troubles filling the blank ...

