10 Comments
10:02 PM
I'll bet you have great coffee houses where you live. I like Tim Horton's coffee and Starbucks. They are different - one is soft the other strong, but I like them both.
@Belle - yes, we have lots of coffee houses in Bad Homburg, but we also have several coffee machines at home :)
I am more of a cocoa or tea drinker. A hot drink of any kind is a good way to start the day. :)
@Ruth - tea is a drink for winter and cocoa when I need something sweet :) coffee is my daily addiction :))
Fantastic shots of that coffee. You obviously love your coffee if you have several coffee machines at home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Motto
"A story is not like a road to follow … it's more like a house. You go inside and stay there for a while, wandering back and forth and settling where you like and discovering how the room and corridors relate to each other, how the world outside is altered by being viewed from these windows. And you, the visitor, the reader, are altered as well by being in this enclosed space, whether it is ample and easy or full of crooked turns, or sparsely or opulently furnished. You can go back again and again, and the house, the story, always contains more than you saw the last time. It also has a sturdy sense of itself of being built out of its own necessity, not just to shelter or beguile you."
by Alice Munro
by Alice Munro
Followers
About Me
NetWorkedBlogs
Popular Posts
-
My first giveaway, pretty exciting. I will keep it very simple since I believe that anyone will appreciate a gift card to buy some books or ...
-
My choice of creation? Lately I have been inspired by baking, cooking and knitting, very homey activities and my latest project is my pride...
-
Monday, the day before a four days trip to Estonia, a hectic day with so many small and big tasks to be solved prior to my departure. With...
-
This is what my husband saw today while walking in the botanical garden and this is what greats me each morning while brushing my teet...
-
Beth provided us the inspiration for this week's GBE2 entry, giving us 2 hints. The words: GROWING WILD and the following picture: ...
-
This week Beth made it hard for me, her chosen topic in the GBE2 was 'the bakery'. And now think Claudia, what could you write? Reci...
-
Sunday is a special day for me, I always look forward to the GBE2 theme and share it immediately with my husband, he is as curious as me. To...
-
Motto “You never answered my question, about what you want to do with your life. Maybe my dreams aren't that complicated. Maybe I think ...
-
Your passion is in you somewhere. Remember it or find it. Then turn your passion into action. Find the road that leads to success with ...
-
Do you recognise my sin? If I should choose from the seven, I will mostblikely end up with lust and gluttony and bothe are directed towar...

