19 Comments
hehhe.... life is good indeed!
Looks good, but why feel guilty? Just enjoy.
Catch My Words
http://joycelansky.blogspot.com
Hi Claudia. I'm so happy that you had such a lovely afternoon, and I hope that you had the sunshine too!
Oh, do I ever love me some strawberry shortcake! I could eat some right now but alas, I settled for some fresh mangoes and a donut. lol
@Izdiher - so true!
@Eva - it was a nice moment indeed, I enjoy this little pleasures so much!
@Joyce - well the kilos are gathering my dear :)
@Paula - thank you, happy to, now ready for a new working week!
@Diane - oh yes, did you see my pics on Facebook, glorious weather!
@Jeremy - mangoes are also great :)
@Amy - yes, and you could guess what I will be eating today too :=)
@Beachlover - true!
@Sharon - yes, yes, I love them!
@Pbquig - indeed!
@Jo - well I love chocolate too!
@Darlene - me too!
Motto
by Alice Munro
Followers
About Me
NetWorkedBlogs
Popular Posts
-
My choice of creation? Lately I have been inspired by baking, cooking and knitting, very homey activities and my latest project is my pride...
-
My first giveaway, pretty exciting. I will keep it very simple since I believe that anyone will appreciate a gift card to buy some books or ...
-
This week Beth made it hard for me, her chosen topic in the GBE2 was 'the bakery'. And now think Claudia, what could you write? Reci...
-
As a big fan of Gretchen Rubin, the insightful author behind "The Happiness Project" and "Better Than Before," I'm a...
-
Monday, the day before a four days trip to Estonia, a hectic day with so many small and big tasks to be solved prior to my departure. With...
-
When I was a child I tried to keep a diary, I thought that this is cool, it makes you interesting. Somehow I had troubles filling the blank ...
-
Your passion is in you somewhere. Remember it or find it. Then turn your passion into action. Find the road that leads to success with ...
-
Beth provided us the inspiration for this week's GBE2 entry, giving us 2 hints. The words: GROWING WILD and the following picture: ...
-
This is what my husband saw today while walking in the botanical garden and this is what greats me each morning while brushing my teet...
-
Sunday is a special day for me, I always look forward to the GBE2 theme and share it immediately with my husband, he is as curious as me. To...
