11 Comments
Sure ..have some time for your self.
Love you.
We all need time out.
I am so glad that you are fine and have a big smile on your face lovely Claudia.
Life is short,
enjoy your "me time"
we all need it.
xx
Breaking news;
The England team visited an orphanage in Poland today. "It's heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope" said Igor, aged 6.
@Izdiher - so very sweet of you!
@Eva - thank you so mucg!
@Fiona - yes, and guess what? Smiling today as well!
@Anonymous - very nice indeed, but maybe they should visit the ones in England as well!
yes...that is how I have been feeling lately too...and I think I need some blogging time off...i keep saying that but keep playing catch up!!
enjoy your time!
You are wonderful about visiting. It's okay to miss from time to time, everyone knows I do.
http://joycelansky.blogspot.com
You are absolutely right Claudia! Do not stress with blogging. Write a post when you feel for it. Even when it´s after 4 days or more, no one will even notice. Enjoy life, enjoy blogging! Hugs to you, you´re the sweetest.
@Sofia - well I thought people might notice if I am away :))) that is why I thought I should give a comment!
Motto
by Alice Munro
Followers
About Me
NetWorkedBlogs
Popular Posts
-
My choice of creation? Lately I have been inspired by baking, cooking and knitting, very homey activities and my latest project is my pride...
-
As a big fan of Gretchen Rubin, the insightful author behind "The Happiness Project" and "Better Than Before," I'm a...
-
My first giveaway, pretty exciting. I will keep it very simple since I believe that anyone will appreciate a gift card to buy some books or ...
-
This week Beth made it hard for me, her chosen topic in the GBE2 was 'the bakery'. And now think Claudia, what could you write? Reci...
-
When I was a child I tried to keep a diary, I thought that this is cool, it makes you interesting. Somehow I had troubles filling the blank ...
-
Monday, the day before a four days trip to Estonia, a hectic day with so many small and big tasks to be solved prior to my departure. With...
-
This is what my husband saw today while walking in the botanical garden and this is what greats me each morning while brushing my teet...
-
Do you recognise my sin? If I should choose from the seven, I will mostblikely end up with lust and gluttony and bothe are directed towar...
-
Most likely the hardest part to follow, since I have to admit exercising does not come that easily. With the fresh produce, always galdly, ...
-
Yeah! The A-Z Challenge 2012 starts today, so excited! And I did give it some prior thought and I want to share with you my happiness ABC (...
