21 Comments
Yes, this is important Claudia and a good issue. We all have to think about this.
Thanks Claudia! Love the motto, I share the same..I would also add laugh more to my list of 'mores'
I like this, and I feel much the same way. I will really have to think about this one before I write it.
Kathy
http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com
So profound and real. As for me, I don't have a clue where I'd go or what I'd do differently.
http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/
@Kathy - well this was my instinctual reply :)
@Lee - to be honest I am not short, rather tall LOL but hey thanks for the kind words!
@Beth - indeed they are!
@Brenda - thank you my dear!
@Joyce - neither do I, this is why I am rather happy with the situation!
@KAT - it does!
@Jo - well thank you, I blushed :)
@Danneromero - :)
Motto
by Alice Munro
Followers
About Me
NetWorkedBlogs
Popular Posts
-
My choice of creation? Lately I have been inspired by baking, cooking and knitting, very homey activities and my latest project is my pride...
-
As a big fan of Gretchen Rubin, the insightful author behind "The Happiness Project" and "Better Than Before," I'm a...
-
My first giveaway, pretty exciting. I will keep it very simple since I believe that anyone will appreciate a gift card to buy some books or ...
-
This week Beth made it hard for me, her chosen topic in the GBE2 was 'the bakery'. And now think Claudia, what could you write? Reci...
-
Sunday is a special day for me, I always look forward to the GBE2 theme and share it immediately with my husband, he is as curious as me. To...
-
When I was a child I tried to keep a diary, I thought that this is cool, it makes you interesting. Somehow I had troubles filling the blank ...
-
Monday, the day before a four days trip to Estonia, a hectic day with so many small and big tasks to be solved prior to my departure. With...
-
This is what my husband saw today while walking in the botanical garden and this is what greats me each morning while brushing my teet...
-
Do you recognise my sin? If I should choose from the seven, I will mostblikely end up with lust and gluttony and bothe are directed towar...
-
Your passion is in you somewhere. Remember it or find it. Then turn your passion into action. Find the road that leads to success with ...
