11 Comments
8:06 AM
Dearest Claudia,
OH, beautiful roses; were they from last summer♡♡♡ Happy Green day and Friday.
Sending you lots of love and hugs from Japan, xoxo Miyako*
Claudia, your roses are lovely. The red rose is my favorite. Thanks for sharing, wishing you a happy day and weekend ahead.
Gorgeous roses. Looking forward to summer with roses in the garden and plenty of colour.
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/
Hello Claudia, the red against the rich green looks stunning! Love Linda x
I flipped through photos of daisies and rose-a-sharon blossoms yesterday on my phone as the wind out of the north was howling. I smiled knowing that spring is only a three weeks away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Motto
"A story is not like a road to follow … it's more like a house. You go inside and stay there for a while, wandering back and forth and settling where you like and discovering how the room and corridors relate to each other, how the world outside is altered by being viewed from these windows. And you, the visitor, the reader, are altered as well by being in this enclosed space, whether it is ample and easy or full of crooked turns, or sparsely or opulently furnished. You can go back again and again, and the house, the story, always contains more than you saw the last time. It also has a sturdy sense of itself of being built out of its own necessity, not just to shelter or beguile you."
by Alice Munro
by Alice Munro
Followers
About Me
NetWorkedBlogs
Popular Posts
-
My choice of creation? Lately I have been inspired by baking, cooking and knitting, very homey activities and my latest project is my pride...
-
My first giveaway, pretty exciting. I will keep it very simple since I believe that anyone will appreciate a gift card to buy some books or ...
-
As a big fan of Gretchen Rubin, the insightful author behind "The Happiness Project" and "Better Than Before," I'm a...
-
This week Beth made it hard for me, her chosen topic in the GBE2 was 'the bakery'. And now think Claudia, what could you write? Reci...
-
Sunday is a special day for me, I always look forward to the GBE2 theme and share it immediately with my husband, he is as curious as me. To...
-
When I was a child I tried to keep a diary, I thought that this is cool, it makes you interesting. Somehow I had troubles filling the blank ...
-
Your passion is in you somewhere. Remember it or find it. Then turn your passion into action. Find the road that leads to success with ...
-
Monday, the day before a four days trip to Estonia, a hectic day with so many small and big tasks to be solved prior to my departure. With...
-
This is what my husband saw today while walking in the botanical garden and this is what greats me each morning while brushing my teet...
-
Beth provided us the inspiration for this week's GBE2 entry, giving us 2 hints. The words: GROWING WILD and the following picture: ...
