6 Comments
11:21 AM
Not familiar with her. Amazing poem.
I just saw something that she was featured on, can't remember what it was though.
I am really enjoying your a to z posts!
~Laura
Have you been visiting other blogs? It is good way to get return visitors. Also a bit difficult to realise where your comments area is.
JO ON FOOD, MY TRAVELS AND A SCENT OF CHOCOLATE
Yay for anyone who can write poetry well!
http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2013/04/atoz-ww-n-for-naughty-pictures.html
@Talya - sometimes you just tumble upon a great author :)
@Laura - you are so nice, thank you
@Jo - thank you for your care, I am familiar with the A to Z Challenge rules, as for the comments area such is my template, happy you managed to find it!
@Joyce - agreed!
@Maria - true!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Motto
"A story is not like a road to follow … it's more like a house. You go inside and stay there for a while, wandering back and forth and settling where you like and discovering how the room and corridors relate to each other, how the world outside is altered by being viewed from these windows. And you, the visitor, the reader, are altered as well by being in this enclosed space, whether it is ample and easy or full of crooked turns, or sparsely or opulently furnished. You can go back again and again, and the house, the story, always contains more than you saw the last time. It also has a sturdy sense of itself of being built out of its own necessity, not just to shelter or beguile you."
by Alice Munro
by Alice Munro
Followers
About Me
NetWorkedBlogs
Popular Posts
-
My choice of creation? Lately I have been inspired by baking, cooking and knitting, very homey activities and my latest project is my pride...
-
My first giveaway, pretty exciting. I will keep it very simple since I believe that anyone will appreciate a gift card to buy some books or ...
-
This week Beth made it hard for me, her chosen topic in the GBE2 was 'the bakery'. And now think Claudia, what could you write? Reci...
-
As a big fan of Gretchen Rubin, the insightful author behind "The Happiness Project" and "Better Than Before," I'm a...
-
Monday, the day before a four days trip to Estonia, a hectic day with so many small and big tasks to be solved prior to my departure. With...
-
When I was a child I tried to keep a diary, I thought that this is cool, it makes you interesting. Somehow I had troubles filling the blank ...
-
Your passion is in you somewhere. Remember it or find it. Then turn your passion into action. Find the road that leads to success with ...
-
Beth provided us the inspiration for this week's GBE2 entry, giving us 2 hints. The words: GROWING WILD and the following picture: ...
-
This is what my husband saw today while walking in the botanical garden and this is what greats me each morning while brushing my teet...
-
Sunday is a special day for me, I always look forward to the GBE2 theme and share it immediately with my husband, he is as curious as me. To...

