7

Monday's special

Posted by Claudia Moser on 7:01 PM
And because universe is infinite, the theme goes further, for the Monday's special

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.”
Albert Einstein

“There are no extra pieces in the universe. Everyone is here because he or she has a place to fill, and every piece must fit itself into the big jigsaw puzzle.”
Deepak Chopra

“There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.”
Aldous Huxley

“The reduction of the universe to a single being, the expansion of a single being even to God, this is love.”
Victor Hugo

“The reason why the universe is eternal is that it does not live for itself; it gives life to others as it transforms”
Lao Tzu

|

7 Comments


Marvellous quotes!


I agree with Desiree - Marvellous quotes.

I hope you have enjoyed Monday...you must already be at the end of it.

I always find it fascinating that as we all sit on this little planet we are in different times of the day!

My friend (in Hamburg) and I often laugh about it when I ask him what tomorrow is like!

Happy Thoughts,
Jenny


Very inspiring. It's true, the universe is so much bigger than we could possibly imagine. Happy Monday to you!


Wonderful quotes to start the week with!


Great "U" post. I'm so glad I found your blog! I'm stopping by from the A to Z challenge and I look forward to visiting again.


@Desiree - was inspired :)
@Jenny - good point, the universe is indeed amazing!
@This & Gawgus - thank you
@Sylvia - any time :) Glad you dropped by!


I love what Einstein said. The universe is certainly beautiful!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all!

Motto

"A story is not like a road to follow … it's more like a house. You go inside and stay there for a while, wandering back and forth and settling where you like and discovering how the room and corridors relate to each other, how the world outside is altered by being viewed from these windows. And you, the visitor, the reader, are altered as well by being in this enclosed space, whether it is ample and easy or full of crooked turns, or sparsely or opulently furnished. You can go back again and again, and the house, the story, always contains more than you saw the last time. It also has a sturdy sense of itself of being built out of its own necessity, not just to shelter or beguile you."
by Alice Munro

Copyright © 2009 The story All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.