14

And the award goes to ...

Posted by Claudia Moser on 8:11 PM in
My latest award, Liebster Blog ...



I am supposed to announce the 5 blog to whom I forward this award and I had to do some thinking, it is so hard for me to pick only 5 ...

Anyway here we go:

Michelle at the Hot Pink Combat Boots, because she is like me a foreigner in Germany and tries to see life with a smile on her face. Take a visit and I assure you, a smile will appear on your face as well :)

Celeste from Notes from middle Germany, again a lady who finds my adoptive country as fascinating as I do! All her posts are worth reading!

Laura from A simple happy life has a simple life but seen with a humour!

Sush from First do not harm, is a true lady, always leaving me a positive feedback. Her posts are so calm and reassuring, great reads!

Jenni from Everyday rambling is a cute 'blogging face', great posts, always so positive!

Just realised that I picked 5 ladies, without intention I reassure you. But they all make my days brighter and I hope you will find their posts as interesting as I do!

Sarah, once more thank you!

The rules reminder:

The Liebster Award is meant to connect us even more and spotlight new bloggers who have less than 200 followers (yeah, my 100th milestone is reached!) – but hopefully not for long. The rules are:

1.Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2.Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3.Post the award on your blog.
4.Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the Internet – other writers.
5.And best of all – have fun and spread the karma!

The end belongs to a great Swedish proverb:

“Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours”



|

14 Comments


Oooh goodie, more blogs to check out :)


@Sarah - all worth reading :)


That's a good Swedish proverb there my friend. I think I congratulated you on the award yesterday, but, if not, congrats! Well done also to all those other Nominees. Have a great weekend Claudia.


@Diane - thank you, we both appreciate a good quote and lately since I do search more I tend to find some very good ones!


OH CLAUDIA!!! Thank you so much! I am truly touched that you listed me !It really means so much to me. I am also glad to hear that you say I am positive...sometimes i feel like a downer so thank you for that! I also love the quote and im gonna have to steal it for a FB status. I hope you dont mind :)


Claudia, thank you so much! I'm so thrilled that you like my blog enough to award it and share with others! Thank you so much!
And I can't wait to check out the others!!


Dear Claudia...I just saw the comment on my blog and headed over right away! Thank you for including me in such a wonderful award and I'm so eager to meet my fellow awardees! (Is that a word)? I like you will have to ponder this a while but I am so thrilled you think my blog is worthy of sharing. Congrats on your 101 members...we are all blessed when you have a new posting for us. Your latest haiku is one to dwell on for a while.

Hugs and thanks so much dear friend~


@Jenni - please do, it is a nice quote indeed :) Happy that you liked it!
@Laura - you deserve it 100% :)
@Sush - well I guess awardees fits :) Hugs back :)


Hi Claudia!!

Thank you for this amazing award - how sweet and thoughtful of you. PLUS - I've already gained two new followers by this posting. You're awesome. I'll repost it next weekend when I'm in London.

Choos! (aka Tschuus) did I spell it right?


@Michelle - Tschüss :) But I got it! And you're welcome!


As if I didn't spend enough time reading blogs...now I have more! YAY!


@Alison - always ready to please :)))


Claudia, I'm sorry for being so tardy about thanking you. I am honoured, and I will proudly post your badge on my blog.


@Celeste - no worry :) glad you found it!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all!

Motto

"A story is not like a road to follow … it's more like a house. You go inside and stay there for a while, wandering back and forth and settling where you like and discovering how the room and corridors relate to each other, how the world outside is altered by being viewed from these windows. And you, the visitor, the reader, are altered as well by being in this enclosed space, whether it is ample and easy or full of crooked turns, or sparsely or opulently furnished. You can go back again and again, and the house, the story, always contains more than you saw the last time. It also has a sturdy sense of itself of being built out of its own necessity, not just to shelter or beguile you."
by Alice Munro

Copyright © 2009 The story All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.