9

New award

Posted by Claudia Moser on 9:39 AM in
Sarah from Empty White Pages surprised me this morning with a wonderful hint: 'Claudia, there's an award for you on my blog :)'

Oh, how I love awards! And above all such a nice one called Liebster Blog (Sweethart blog in German). Happy happy :)



The Liebster Award is meant to connect us even more and spotlight new bloggers who have less than 200 followers (yeah, my 100th milestone is reached!) – but hopefully not for long. The rules are:

1.Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2.Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3.Post the award on your blog.
4.Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the Internet – other writers.
5.And best of all – have fun and spread the karma!

So here we go:

Many many thanks Sarah, very sweet of you!

As for the 5 picks I would like to give a thought until tonight, I have always issues to limit myself to a number of 5!

To end, I chose this wonderful quote:
When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. ~Harriet Beecher Stowe

Keep on smiling!


|

9 Comments


Hi! I dropped by your blog through Sarah's blog and am now following! Congratulations on the great award :)


@Rebecca - thank you for being my 101th follower :) I hope you will join me on a regular basis!


Congratulations! You deserve it! Yours is one blog I always look for new posts on...even though I'm behind right now from being away for two days!


Appropriately named for you. You are a sweetheart. Congratulations. Can't wait to see who you've picked!


What a lovely award for you Claudia. Congratulations . You are gaining more followers all the time! That is such a beautiful quotation at the end of your post. I love it!

Anonymous says:

Congratulations!! Sarah has good taste.


@Laura - that was such a kind comment, thank you!
@Barb - still thinking, had a late plane yesterday, but I'll get my post today promise!
@Diane - yes, quite a nice quote this time!
@Rebecca - she does :)


Glad you liked it. I thought it was perfect for you. Another excellent quote by the way!


@Sarah - thank you! It did fit perfectly indeed!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all!

Motto

"A story is not like a road to follow … it's more like a house. You go inside and stay there for a while, wandering back and forth and settling where you like and discovering how the room and corridors relate to each other, how the world outside is altered by being viewed from these windows. And you, the visitor, the reader, are altered as well by being in this enclosed space, whether it is ample and easy or full of crooked turns, or sparsely or opulently furnished. You can go back again and again, and the house, the story, always contains more than you saw the last time. It also has a sturdy sense of itself of being built out of its own necessity, not just to shelter or beguile you."
by Alice Munro

Copyright © 2009 The story All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.