14 Comments
We all have those days. Hope you have a lovely, relaxing evening at home with Peter by your side.
My day hasn't been great either Claudia,
but hoping tomorrow will be better for both of us.
x Fiona
@Desiree - I am waiting for him, I just need to cool off!
@Fiona - me too :) a smile for tomorrow!
Hi Claudia, tomorrow is another day fortunately - we all have our good and not so good days. Hope that tomorrow will be better for you.
Hugs x
I'm sorry to hear you had a bad day--tomorrow is a new day--maybe it will be better? Smile--chances are it will be!! Cheers, Jenn.
@Laura - luckily today it was better!
@Emma - thank you! Appreciate your support.
@Karoline - sorry to hear that!
@Jenn - thank you for your smile.
@Karen - I know you are right, I should stop worrying for losing followers, but it did happen and I did share a thought for it!
@Sarah - thank you!
@Belle - tomorrow is always better!
Motto
by Alice Munro
Followers
About Me
NetWorkedBlogs
Popular Posts
-
My choice of creation? Lately I have been inspired by baking, cooking and knitting, very homey activities and my latest project is my pride...
-
My first giveaway, pretty exciting. I will keep it very simple since I believe that anyone will appreciate a gift card to buy some books or ...
-
As a big fan of Gretchen Rubin, the insightful author behind "The Happiness Project" and "Better Than Before," I'm a...
-
This week Beth made it hard for me, her chosen topic in the GBE2 was 'the bakery'. And now think Claudia, what could you write? Reci...
-
Sunday is a special day for me, I always look forward to the GBE2 theme and share it immediately with my husband, he is as curious as me. To...
-
When I was a child I tried to keep a diary, I thought that this is cool, it makes you interesting. Somehow I had troubles filling the blank ...
-
Monday, the day before a four days trip to Estonia, a hectic day with so many small and big tasks to be solved prior to my departure. With...
-
Your passion is in you somewhere. Remember it or find it. Then turn your passion into action. Find the road that leads to success with ...
-
Beth provided us the inspiration for this week's GBE2 entry, giving us 2 hints. The words: GROWING WILD and the following picture: ...
-
This is what my husband saw today while walking in the botanical garden and this is what greats me each morning while brushing my teet...




