14 Comments
Bancos tão lindos aí? Eu adorei! Beijos e lindo final de semana!
Dearest Claudia,
Oh, beautiful river side with lots of colors♬♬♬
Sending you lots of love and hugs from Japan, xoxo Miyako*
What a pretty spot, I would like to sit on the bench and take it all in! Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing, happy Green Day!
Lovely lovely photo Claudia.
Happy Saturday
Fiona
ps your menu for today sounds yum!
What a beautiful image. Hope all is going well Claudia I know its been a while XXX
@Maria Luisa - yes, the bench invites to a nice rest!
@Felipa - I agree
@Ailime - have a nice start for this week!
@Chica - thank you, for you too!
@Bia - yes, it does look like a painting!
@Adam - I could not agree more :)
@Orchid - have a nice day too!
@BlueShell - yes, it was very quiet
@Eileen - perfect spot for a nice read under the morning sun
@Fiona - I am in a cooking mood!
@Luan - as I said, missed you lots!
@Linda - happy Monday
@Joyce - thank you!
Motto
by Alice Munro
Followers
About Me
NetWorkedBlogs
Popular Posts
-
My choice of creation? Lately I have been inspired by baking, cooking and knitting, very homey activities and my latest project is my pride...
-
My first giveaway, pretty exciting. I will keep it very simple since I believe that anyone will appreciate a gift card to buy some books or ...
-
This week Beth made it hard for me, her chosen topic in the GBE2 was 'the bakery'. And now think Claudia, what could you write? Reci...
-
As a big fan of Gretchen Rubin, the insightful author behind "The Happiness Project" and "Better Than Before," I'm a...
-
This is what my husband saw today while walking in the botanical garden and this is what greats me each morning while brushing my teet...
-
Monday, the day before a four days trip to Estonia, a hectic day with so many small and big tasks to be solved prior to my departure. With...
-
When I was a child I tried to keep a diary, I thought that this is cool, it makes you interesting. Somehow I had troubles filling the blank ...
-
Your passion is in you somewhere. Remember it or find it. Then turn your passion into action. Find the road that leads to success with ...
-
Beth provided us the inspiration for this week's GBE2 entry, giving us 2 hints. The words: GROWING WILD and the following picture: ...
-
Sunday is a special day for me, I always look forward to the GBE2 theme and share it immediately with my husband, he is as curious as me. To...



