6 Comments
Happy Easter. Enjoy your trip and hopefully we'll hear from you soon
Do not be concerned! We know you're home with family so did not expect to hear from you until after you'd got back from your Easter break.
So glad to know you're having such a special time :)
Enjoy your time in Romania - these moments are precious and should be savoured.
The blog can wait - we'll be here when you get back.
Happy Easter to you and your family.
Jenny
We'll be here when you get back. Not to worry. Happy Easter to you and your family as well.
Spending time with your family is the important thing right now. We're not going anywhere and will still be here on your return. Wishing you a joyous and blessed Easter, Claudia.
@Babygirl - thank you, I had fun :)
@Desiree - your words are truly comforting, thank you!
@Jenny - so true!
@Barb - glad to be back!
@This - hope you had lovely holidays as well!
Motto
by Alice Munro
Followers
About Me
NetWorkedBlogs
Popular Posts
-
My choice of creation? Lately I have been inspired by baking, cooking and knitting, very homey activities and my latest project is my pride...
-
My first giveaway, pretty exciting. I will keep it very simple since I believe that anyone will appreciate a gift card to buy some books or ...
-
As a big fan of Gretchen Rubin, the insightful author behind "The Happiness Project" and "Better Than Before," I'm a...
-
This week Beth made it hard for me, her chosen topic in the GBE2 was 'the bakery'. And now think Claudia, what could you write? Reci...
-
Sunday is a special day for me, I always look forward to the GBE2 theme and share it immediately with my husband, he is as curious as me. To...
-
When I was a child I tried to keep a diary, I thought that this is cool, it makes you interesting. Somehow I had troubles filling the blank ...
-
Monday, the day before a four days trip to Estonia, a hectic day with so many small and big tasks to be solved prior to my departure. With...
-
Your passion is in you somewhere. Remember it or find it. Then turn your passion into action. Find the road that leads to success with ...
-
This is what my husband saw today while walking in the botanical garden and this is what greats me each morning while brushing my teet...
-
Beth provided us the inspiration for this week's GBE2 entry, giving us 2 hints. The words: GROWING WILD and the following picture: ...
