14 Comments
That looks like a lovely walk, with some super photos to go with it! I don't know about you but I find that since I've been blogging, I'm always on the look out for something that would make a good photo.
I can almost smell the blossoms - beautiful.
That was a wonderful walk I just had through your photos.
Thank you,
Jenny
@Pearson - it was indeed a wonderful day, now we have a heavy storm. Nature is amazing!
Is that a Buddhist temple in the background of that photo? Your city is lovely...very serene and green. :-)
@Trinista - it is a Buddist Thai Temple, an interesting buidling, the That prince (around 1920) gave the money to build it.
@Nikki - thank you!
@Gawgus - it is, come and visit :)
@Babygirl - thank you, this is sweet!
What gorgeous pictures!! Those flowers look amazing.. You live in a very beautiful city, indeed! :) :)
What gorgeous pictures!! Those flowers look amazing.. You live in a very beautiful city, indeed! :) :)
Absolutely beautiful...the glorious blossoms and the attractive and interesting architecture of those lovely buildings! Super walk, thank you! :)
Motto
by Alice Munro
Followers
About Me
NetWorkedBlogs
Popular Posts
-
My first giveaway, pretty exciting. I will keep it very simple since I believe that anyone will appreciate a gift card to buy some books or ...
-
My choice of creation? Lately I have been inspired by baking, cooking and knitting, very homey activities and my latest project is my pride...
-
This week Beth made it hard for me, her chosen topic in the GBE2 was 'the bakery'. And now think Claudia, what could you write? Reci...
-
This is what my husband saw today while walking in the botanical garden and this is what greats me each morning while brushing my teet...
-
Monday, the day before a four days trip to Estonia, a hectic day with so many small and big tasks to be solved prior to my departure. With...
-
When I was a child I tried to keep a diary, I thought that this is cool, it makes you interesting. Somehow I had troubles filling the blank ...
-
Beth provided us the inspiration for this week's GBE2 entry, giving us 2 hints. The words: GROWING WILD and the following picture: ...
-
Sunday is a special day for me, I always look forward to the GBE2 theme and share it immediately with my husband, he is as curious as me. To...
-
Your passion is in you somewhere. Remember it or find it. Then turn your passion into action. Find the road that leads to success with ...
-
As a big fan of Gretchen Rubin, the insightful author behind "The Happiness Project" and "Better Than Before," I'm a...











