15 Comments
How funny, Claudia. Thank you for the laughs!
Enjoy your evening! Hugs x
What a great idea for a post my friend! Won't be long now til Halloween. These did make me smile.
I love that little Martha Stewart. I once saw her make her own marshmallows on TV! Marshmallows!!
Ha - thats awesome. Love the lazy twins and the thank you card one.
Hi Claudia!
@Jenn - thanks for the idea!
@Sarah - well it is funny!
@Kathy - Happy Halloween as well!
@Darlene - happy :)
@Belle - honest? she is amazing! I bought this holiday book and it is very inspirational!
@Michelle - happy thoughts!
"So what if he's a basketball, We're in love!" Hahaha!
Thank, Claudia for the giggles!
It's been just an ugly day in Michigan and then I opened up this blog, which somehow, I had missed. Big smiles now and even a little chuckle! I'm a Martha fan, and I am sure she has done this very thing.
:)
Motto
by Alice Munro
Followers
About Me
NetWorkedBlogs
Popular Posts
-
My choice of creation? Lately I have been inspired by baking, cooking and knitting, very homey activities and my latest project is my pride...
-
My first giveaway, pretty exciting. I will keep it very simple since I believe that anyone will appreciate a gift card to buy some books or ...
-
As a big fan of Gretchen Rubin, the insightful author behind "The Happiness Project" and "Better Than Before," I'm a...
-
This week Beth made it hard for me, her chosen topic in the GBE2 was 'the bakery'. And now think Claudia, what could you write? Reci...
-
Sunday is a special day for me, I always look forward to the GBE2 theme and share it immediately with my husband, he is as curious as me. To...
-
When I was a child I tried to keep a diary, I thought that this is cool, it makes you interesting. Somehow I had troubles filling the blank ...
-
Monday, the day before a four days trip to Estonia, a hectic day with so many small and big tasks to be solved prior to my departure. With...
-
Your passion is in you somewhere. Remember it or find it. Then turn your passion into action. Find the road that leads to success with ...
-
This is what my husband saw today while walking in the botanical garden and this is what greats me each morning while brushing my teet...
-
Beth provided us the inspiration for this week's GBE2 entry, giving us 2 hints. The words: GROWING WILD and the following picture: ...




