5 Comments
I find that many characters portrayed in movies are not as well rounded in the movies as the author portrays him in the book. I love Suchet's answer to that question. Great post on Interviews! Thanks for hopping along :D
Claudia,
Thanks for this enlightening post on Agatha Christie. I love her work too. Also thanks for being a follower on my blog.
I've read all of Agatha Christie's books. I just love her stories and her style of writing. This was such an interesting post and I liked hearing the opinions of David Suchet. Terrific.
That was my favorite movie of Agatha's. I too am a huge fan. You weren't happy with Albert Finney's performance? I loved him. He had no clue either about what he had to do. He just got into character and that was that. Either way, they both were excellent Poirot's in my opinion. Great post and great interviews!
@Jenn - so true, but Poirot and Miss Marple had several actors who tried their best, but for me the ultimate Poirot is David Suchet!
@Linda - she was an amazing writer, wish I'd known her. And I have been your follower for quite a while, not always commenting though!
@Belle - thank you, his interview is very good indeed!
@Barb - the whole cast except Poirot was brilliant, sadly Finney was very ridiculous in my eyes, sorry!
Motto
by Alice Munro
Followers
About Me
NetWorkedBlogs
Popular Posts
-
As a big fan of Gretchen Rubin, the insightful author behind "The Happiness Project" and "Better Than Before," I'm a...
-
My choice of creation? Lately I have been inspired by baking, cooking and knitting, very homey activities and my latest project is my pride...
-
My first giveaway, pretty exciting. I will keep it very simple since I believe that anyone will appreciate a gift card to buy some books or ...
-
This week Beth made it hard for me, her chosen topic in the GBE2 was 'the bakery'. And now think Claudia, what could you write? Reci...
-
When I was a child I tried to keep a diary, I thought that this is cool, it makes you interesting. Somehow I had troubles filling the blank ...
-
Monday, the day before a four days trip to Estonia, a hectic day with so many small and big tasks to be solved prior to my departure. With...
-
Do you recognise my sin? If I should choose from the seven, I will mostblikely end up with lust and gluttony and bothe are directed towar...
-
Be present, there is no future in the past! Take the courage to exist in a particular moment, to fully enjoy the second. “Be present...
-
This is what my husband saw today while walking in the botanical garden and this is what greats me each morning while brushing my teet...
-
Yeah! The A-Z Challenge 2012 starts today, so excited! And I did give it some prior thought and I want to share with you my happiness ABC (...
