7 Comments
Claudia
my mouth is watering.
It sounds yummy.
Another lovely recipe. Thank you.
x Fiona
This looks and sounds delicious! i have so much zucchini in the summer, i save every recipe where it is included! Thank you!!
I am your newest follower.pls follow back if you can.
Hello Claudia,
Nice blog you have! I especially like your photos on Wordless Wednesdays.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and your 'confession' that you are also a yarn addict.
In my turn I keep an eye on your blog:) Nice 'meeting' you!
@Fiona - I am a big fan of quinoa, very yummy!
@Sofia - me too, very nice!
@Momto8 - thank you, I am also following!
@Elisabeth - knitting is my favorite relaxing activity!
@Justine - welcome!
Well I guess I know what to make for Ash Wednesday! Yum! Forgive me if I change the salmon to tuna?
Hugs~
Motto
by Alice Munro
Followers
About Me
NetWorkedBlogs
Popular Posts
-
My first giveaway, pretty exciting. I will keep it very simple since I believe that anyone will appreciate a gift card to buy some books or ...
-
My choice of creation? Lately I have been inspired by baking, cooking and knitting, very homey activities and my latest project is my pride...
-
This week Beth made it hard for me, her chosen topic in the GBE2 was 'the bakery'. And now think Claudia, what could you write? Reci...
-
This is what my husband saw today while walking in the botanical garden and this is what greats me each morning while brushing my teet...
-
As a big fan of Gretchen Rubin, the insightful author behind "The Happiness Project" and "Better Than Before," I'm a...
-
Monday, the day before a four days trip to Estonia, a hectic day with so many small and big tasks to be solved prior to my departure. With...
-
When I was a child I tried to keep a diary, I thought that this is cool, it makes you interesting. Somehow I had troubles filling the blank ...
-
Beth provided us the inspiration for this week's GBE2 entry, giving us 2 hints. The words: GROWING WILD and the following picture: ...
-
Your passion is in you somewhere. Remember it or find it. Then turn your passion into action. Find the road that leads to success with ...
-
Sunday is a special day for me, I always look forward to the GBE2 theme and share it immediately with my husband, he is as curious as me. To...
