31 Comments
Beautiful lady!
Claudia,
It's been several weeks since you won the menu giveaway, and I am ready to email you the digital file.
Please email me at alaparisiennedesigns@gmail.com if you are still interested.
Thank you!
Mandy
www.ala-parisienne.com
What a lovely little post - really made me smile. Your continuing happiness is very infectious!! Beautiful photo - love the shades and the scarf. Magnolia blossom is so pretty, just like the lady beside it!
@Mandy - sure I am, I did send you an email, thanks!
@Diane - thank you, I do try to wear some bright colours in the spring!
You really have a gorgeous smile. I hope you print this picture, frame it and keep it out in your house as a happy memory!
@Laura - thank you very kind of you!
@Luan - oh, blushing now!
@Amy - that is a great idea and I think I will do just that!
@Dances with Vodka - thought so too!
@KAT - thank you so much!
@Belle - do I? I am very happy at the moment indeed
My wife does the same thing: She will lean in by the flowers for a picture as if they were her sisters! But she doesn't often put her sunglasses and scarf on when she's brushing her teeth in the morning. Very curious.
@Mike - finally someone who noticed my little joke :) and btw I will tell you once a little secret in respect to my sunglasses :) soon!
I love seeing your husband in your eyes! They do apparently adore him. The smile tells me you are adored in return.
And the sunglasses whiles teeth brushing is a bit over the top, but hey you're in Europe, so I don't know the customs there! Scarf and sunglasses? Okay.
You do look happy! Such a pretty smile!
Kathy
http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com
@Jennifer - thank you!
@Jenn & Casey - I had good reasons to smile!
@Jo - yes, the sunglasses are very special, one day I will tell a funny story about them!
@Anna - I am, feeling very thankful and lucky.
@Corinne - the flowers are amazing, love spring!
@Kathy - thanks!
Motto
by Alice Munro
Followers
About Me
NetWorkedBlogs
Popular Posts
-
As a big fan of Gretchen Rubin, the insightful author behind "The Happiness Project" and "Better Than Before," I'm a...
-
My choice of creation? Lately I have been inspired by baking, cooking and knitting, very homey activities and my latest project is my pride...
-
My first giveaway, pretty exciting. I will keep it very simple since I believe that anyone will appreciate a gift card to buy some books or ...
-
This week Beth made it hard for me, her chosen topic in the GBE2 was 'the bakery'. And now think Claudia, what could you write? Reci...
-
When I was a child I tried to keep a diary, I thought that this is cool, it makes you interesting. Somehow I had troubles filling the blank ...
-
Monday, the day before a four days trip to Estonia, a hectic day with so many small and big tasks to be solved prior to my departure. With...
-
Do you recognise my sin? If I should choose from the seven, I will mostblikely end up with lust and gluttony and bothe are directed towar...
-
Be present, there is no future in the past! Take the courage to exist in a particular moment, to fully enjoy the second. “Be present...
-
This is what my husband saw today while walking in the botanical garden and this is what greats me each morning while brushing my teet...
-
Yeah! The A-Z Challenge 2012 starts today, so excited! And I did give it some prior thought and I want to share with you my happiness ABC (...

