7 Comments
I love happiness! So happy for your happiness!
And that looks yummy!!!
I agree with the others, your happiness makes me happy! Sounds like a wonderful weekend you have planned. I have been using my new slow cooker (Crockpot) and am very pleased with it. It's lovely to be able to just relax when it's all prepared, and just dish it up at evening meal time :)
Sounds like a perfect weekend. I'm cleaning out my closets tomorrow. I find that to be kind of fun.
@Laura - thank you, it turned out to be so tender, lovely dish
@Karen - thank you, I did enjoy this weekend at its fullest!
@Diane - yes, it is very practical, you can focus on other tasks!
@Belle - yes, it is in the end the feeling of achieving something useful!
@Momto8 - I had and still have fun
@Sarah - I do try!
Motto
by Alice Munro
Followers
About Me
NetWorkedBlogs
Popular Posts
-
As a big fan of Gretchen Rubin, the insightful author behind "The Happiness Project" and "Better Than Before," I'm a...
-
My choice of creation? Lately I have been inspired by baking, cooking and knitting, very homey activities and my latest project is my pride...
-
My first giveaway, pretty exciting. I will keep it very simple since I believe that anyone will appreciate a gift card to buy some books or ...
-
This week Beth made it hard for me, her chosen topic in the GBE2 was 'the bakery'. And now think Claudia, what could you write? Reci...
-
When I was a child I tried to keep a diary, I thought that this is cool, it makes you interesting. Somehow I had troubles filling the blank ...
-
Monday, the day before a four days trip to Estonia, a hectic day with so many small and big tasks to be solved prior to my departure. With...
-
Do you recognise my sin? If I should choose from the seven, I will mostblikely end up with lust and gluttony and bothe are directed towar...
-
Be present, there is no future in the past! Take the courage to exist in a particular moment, to fully enjoy the second. “Be present...
-
This is what my husband saw today while walking in the botanical garden and this is what greats me each morning while brushing my teet...
-
Yeah! The A-Z Challenge 2012 starts today, so excited! And I did give it some prior thought and I want to share with you my happiness ABC (...
