6
“Screaming
is bad for the voice, but it's good for the heart.”
Conor Oberst
“Courage
doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day
saying, "I will try again tomorrow.”
Mary Anne Radmacher
“We often
refuse to accept an idea merely because the tone of voice in which it has been
expressed is unsympathetic to us.”
Friedrich Nietzsche
“Nothing
that I can do will change the structure of the universe. But maybe, by raising
my voice I can help the greatest of all causes - goodwill among men and peace
on earth.”
Albert Einstein
“Words are
the voice of the heart”
Confucius
6 Comments
6:54 PM
Love this!
I'm happy that the A to Z is behind us. I didn't have enough time to visit all of my favorite blogs. It's good to be back!!
How cool are you to have a quote from Conor Oberst? He is one of my favourite artists - we're desperately waiting for him to come and play in London! Thanks for all the visits to my blog during the A-Z - it's been fun but exhausting! :-)
@LindaK - I was wondering if it would be another May Challenge, last year I die them both LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Motto
"A story is not like a road to follow … it's more like a house. You go inside and stay there for a while, wandering back and forth and settling where you like and discovering how the room and corridors relate to each other, how the world outside is altered by being viewed from these windows. And you, the visitor, the reader, are altered as well by being in this enclosed space, whether it is ample and easy or full of crooked turns, or sparsely or opulently furnished. You can go back again and again, and the house, the story, always contains more than you saw the last time. It also has a sturdy sense of itself of being built out of its own necessity, not just to shelter or beguile you."
by Alice Munro
by Alice Munro
Followers
About Me
NetWorkedBlogs
Popular Posts
-
My first giveaway, pretty exciting. I will keep it very simple since I believe that anyone will appreciate a gift card to buy some books or ...
-
My choice of creation? Lately I have been inspired by baking, cooking and knitting, very homey activities and my latest project is my pride...
-
This week Beth made it hard for me, her chosen topic in the GBE2 was 'the bakery'. And now think Claudia, what could you write? Reci...
-
This is what my husband saw today while walking in the botanical garden and this is what greats me each morning while brushing my teet...
-
Monday, the day before a four days trip to Estonia, a hectic day with so many small and big tasks to be solved prior to my departure. With...
-
As a big fan of Gretchen Rubin, the insightful author behind "The Happiness Project" and "Better Than Before," I'm a...
-
When I was a child I tried to keep a diary, I thought that this is cool, it makes you interesting. Somehow I had troubles filling the blank ...
-
Beth provided us the inspiration for this week's GBE2 entry, giving us 2 hints. The words: GROWING WILD and the following picture: ...
-
Your passion is in you somewhere. Remember it or find it. Then turn your passion into action. Find the road that leads to success with ...
-
Sunday is a special day for me, I always look forward to the GBE2 theme and share it immediately with my husband, he is as curious as me. To...
