11 Comments
Oh Claudia I am so sorry. I know how much you loved Nalia and Nalia knew how much you loved her as well. Just remember all the good times I know there were lots just from the Nalia posts. Sending you lost of hugs and kisses.
Oh, Claudia...I am SO sorry to hear about Naila. She is so beautiful and sweet looking in the picture. I am one of those people who love my dogs like they are my children. They're definitely a huge part of my life. Take care, and let yourself grieve. Hugs, Becky
Hi,I'm very sorry that Naila pasta away,I was in love watching ts photo,it has so sweet eyes...God bless you, your beautiful dog and your family.
I was so sorry to hear about poor Naila my friend. I hope that she didn't suffer and that it was peaceful at the end. You and Peter will miss her greatly, I'm sure of that. Not good that you're away at the moment :(. it will be really strange when you get back home and Naila won't be there. Sending hugs your way .
Dearest Claudia,
OMG, so sorry fr your loss; your Naila look really lovely!!!
Sending you lots of love and hugs from Japan, xoxo Miyako*
Thank you all for your kind words, I appreciate your warm thoughts. For both of us the pain is still there, but we cheerish the moments we had with her. Naila was a blessing!
Motto
by Alice Munro
Followers
About Me
NetWorkedBlogs
Popular Posts
-
My choice of creation? Lately I have been inspired by baking, cooking and knitting, very homey activities and my latest project is my pride...
-
As a big fan of Gretchen Rubin, the insightful author behind "The Happiness Project" and "Better Than Before," I'm a...
-
My first giveaway, pretty exciting. I will keep it very simple since I believe that anyone will appreciate a gift card to buy some books or ...
-
This week Beth made it hard for me, her chosen topic in the GBE2 was 'the bakery'. And now think Claudia, what could you write? Reci...
-
When I was a child I tried to keep a diary, I thought that this is cool, it makes you interesting. Somehow I had troubles filling the blank ...
-
Monday, the day before a four days trip to Estonia, a hectic day with so many small and big tasks to be solved prior to my departure. With...
-
This is what my husband saw today while walking in the botanical garden and this is what greats me each morning while brushing my teet...
-
Do you recognise my sin? If I should choose from the seven, I will mostblikely end up with lust and gluttony and bothe are directed towar...
-
Most likely the hardest part to follow, since I have to admit exercising does not come that easily. With the fresh produce, always galdly, ...
-
Yeah! The A-Z Challenge 2012 starts today, so excited! And I did give it some prior thought and I want to share with you my happiness ABC (...

