9 Comments
Not a huge fan of cherry's but for some reason this picture still makes me want a peice.
Es schaut sehr lecker aus, so nehme ich dann mal ein kleines Stückchen...
Servus
CL
Oh, looks SO yummy♡♡♡ We don't see cherries much here in Japan. So pity.
Love you always from Japan, xoxo Miyako*
@Luan - love cakes, but taking a break at the moment!
@CL - immer gerne!
@Miyako - I thought you have cherries, hm ...
@Karen - thanks!
Sounds delicious! We I was a young bride we had a cherry tree in the front yard and I used to bake cherry pies with fresh cherries. Unfortunately, the house nor the cherry tree are still there.
@KAT - sad, but think of the lovely pies you had :)
@Annmarie - yes, mine was not so brilliant :) that is why I used another picture! Shame on me, right? :)))
What a gorgeous pie! Thanks for sharing at Share-It Saturday's. Hope you come back soon!
Motto
by Alice Munro
Followers
About Me
NetWorkedBlogs
Popular Posts
-
My choice of creation? Lately I have been inspired by baking, cooking and knitting, very homey activities and my latest project is my pride...
-
My first giveaway, pretty exciting. I will keep it very simple since I believe that anyone will appreciate a gift card to buy some books or ...
-
This week Beth made it hard for me, her chosen topic in the GBE2 was 'the bakery'. And now think Claudia, what could you write? Reci...
-
As a big fan of Gretchen Rubin, the insightful author behind "The Happiness Project" and "Better Than Before," I'm a...
-
Monday, the day before a four days trip to Estonia, a hectic day with so many small and big tasks to be solved prior to my departure. With...
-
When I was a child I tried to keep a diary, I thought that this is cool, it makes you interesting. Somehow I had troubles filling the blank ...
-
Beth provided us the inspiration for this week's GBE2 entry, giving us 2 hints. The words: GROWING WILD and the following picture: ...
-
Your passion is in you somewhere. Remember it or find it. Then turn your passion into action. Find the road that leads to success with ...
-
This is what my husband saw today while walking in the botanical garden and this is what greats me each morning while brushing my teet...
-
Sunday is a special day for me, I always look forward to the GBE2 theme and share it immediately with my husband, he is as curious as me. To...
