15 Comments
Look at that blue sky!!!
Wow!
Have a lovely weekend Claudia.
ps what is the name of the new food blog?
I saw it somewhere but now cant find it :(
x
@Adam - thank you, taken 10 days ago
@Karen - you should come again, I am waiting
@Fiona - very kind to ask, rather challengingto have 2 blogs, the one you are looking for is here http://thestoryinthekitchen.blogspot.de/
@Kathy - thank you so much!
Beautiful photos Claudia. No wonder Autumn is your favourite season - such wonderful colours!
Love the pic of the tree with its branches nearly in the water, Claudia. There's something so poetic about it. And the shot of the tree set against that gorgeous sky. I'm speechless with wonder. Where exactly were these taken? Somewhere wonderful, clearly. :-)
Lovely photos and a beautiful park. We have had October sunshine too.
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/
@Miss B - somehowOctober makes me always happy!
@Jo - well each has his / her own favourite season
@Corinne - you are right, it is a nice contrast!
Dearest Claudia,
Oh, beautiful autum picture.I wish I had these beautiful nature near me(*^_^*)
Sending you lots of love and hugs from Japan, xoxo Miyako*
Motto
by Alice Munro
Followers
About Me
NetWorkedBlogs
Popular Posts
-
My first giveaway, pretty exciting. I will keep it very simple since I believe that anyone will appreciate a gift card to buy some books or ...
-
My choice of creation? Lately I have been inspired by baking, cooking and knitting, very homey activities and my latest project is my pride...
-
This is what my husband saw today while walking in the botanical garden and this is what greats me each morning while brushing my teet...
-
Monday, the day before a four days trip to Estonia, a hectic day with so many small and big tasks to be solved prior to my departure. With...
-
Beth provided us the inspiration for this week's GBE2 entry, giving us 2 hints. The words: GROWING WILD and the following picture: ...
-
This week Beth made it hard for me, her chosen topic in the GBE2 was 'the bakery'. And now think Claudia, what could you write? Reci...
-
Sunday is a special day for me, I always look forward to the GBE2 theme and share it immediately with my husband, he is as curious as me. To...
-
Do you recognise my sin? If I should choose from the seven, I will mostblikely end up with lust and gluttony and bothe are directed towar...
-
When I was a child I tried to keep a diary, I thought that this is cool, it makes you interesting. Somehow I had troubles filling the blank ...
-
Your passion is in you somewhere. Remember it or find it. Then turn your passion into action. Find the road that leads to success with ...





