14 Comments
Happy Birthday Claudia!! I hope you make the best of today!! Enjoy it as much as you can!!
Cheers, Jenn
Dearest Claudia,
OMG!!! It sure was pity that you couldn't have the birthday as you wished. Loved the way you said " pampering day". Belated Happy birthday to you!
I missed your some posts, I was a bit below par as well but getting better, haha.
Sending you lots of love and hugs from Japan to my friend in Germany, xoxo Miyako*
Frohe Geburtstag Wunsche schicke ich deinem weg.
And lots of good health too, Claudia - feel better soon. I think it was wise to stay home and get better. Enjoy your pampering at home!
Cheers, Jenny
Happy birthday Claudia! I´m not also feeling top, a sore throat and so on....Still have a nice day!
Have a good day, despite your cold, Claudia. Hope you can enjoy that pampering day soon when you're feeling better. Happy Birthday!
What a shame you missed your day of pampering. I hope you feel better real soon!!!
Thanks for giving the momslaughs blog address - I had a look. It looks really interesting and I'm sure I will find some lovely slow cooker recipes in there. :)
It's never too late to have a day of pampering...so even though you had to stay home today on your special day. You can have another special day any time you want!
Happy birthday Claudia.....and god willing you will get your dream fulfilled pretty soon!
Belated birthday wishes Claudia. I hope you had a great day and wish you a year of dreams come true.
Here's my post Living my dream
Motto
by Alice Munro
Followers
About Me
NetWorkedBlogs
Popular Posts
-
My first giveaway, pretty exciting. I will keep it very simple since I believe that anyone will appreciate a gift card to buy some books or ...
-
My choice of creation? Lately I have been inspired by baking, cooking and knitting, very homey activities and my latest project is my pride...
-
This week Beth made it hard for me, her chosen topic in the GBE2 was 'the bakery'. And now think Claudia, what could you write? Reci...
-
This is what my husband saw today while walking in the botanical garden and this is what greats me each morning while brushing my teet...
-
Monday, the day before a four days trip to Estonia, a hectic day with so many small and big tasks to be solved prior to my departure. With...
-
Sunday is a special day for me, I always look forward to the GBE2 theme and share it immediately with my husband, he is as curious as me. To...
-
When I was a child I tried to keep a diary, I thought that this is cool, it makes you interesting. Somehow I had troubles filling the blank ...
-
Beth provided us the inspiration for this week's GBE2 entry, giving us 2 hints. The words: GROWING WILD and the following picture: ...
-
Your passion is in you somewhere. Remember it or find it. Then turn your passion into action. Find the road that leads to success with ...
-
Motto “You never answered my question, about what you want to do with your life. Maybe my dreams aren't that complicated. Maybe I think ...
