6 Comments
Good morning to you, I am only at my first cup of coffee but ready for a refill. It's nice to be able to drive and I really miss it these days. Enjoy your weekend....Eva
Sorry to hear you're having such an awful journey to Romania my friend, what with the cancellations and delays. How nice that you still have your first car! I passed my driving test when I was 17, some almost 50 years ago! Eeek! I used to hare around in a little bright red Mini (the original 60's one!).
That's awesome that you are driving your first car! You will never forget it, quiet little streets are where I like to drive most. The highways and xways are great if time if of concern, but otherwise, I like traveling the back roads.
Dearest Claudia,
Oh, you must miss her (Hope "her" is ok, haha). My husband still reminiscently keep his first car in mind. Haha, I don't have a license because I know I am not a person for driving. (really careless). I wish I had(*^_^*)
Love you always from Japan, xoxo Miyako*
Motto
by Alice Munro
Followers
About Me
NetWorkedBlogs
Popular Posts
-
As a big fan of Gretchen Rubin, the insightful author behind "The Happiness Project" and "Better Than Before," I'm a...
-
My choice of creation? Lately I have been inspired by baking, cooking and knitting, very homey activities and my latest project is my pride...
-
When I was a child I tried to keep a diary, I thought that this is cool, it makes you interesting. Somehow I had troubles filling the blank ...
-
My first giveaway, pretty exciting. I will keep it very simple since I believe that anyone will appreciate a gift card to buy some books or ...
-
This week Beth made it hard for me, her chosen topic in the GBE2 was 'the bakery'. And now think Claudia, what could you write? Reci...
-
Sunday is a special day for me, I always look forward to the GBE2 theme and share it immediately with my husband, he is as curious as me. To...
-
Monday, the day before a four days trip to Estonia, a hectic day with so many small and big tasks to be solved prior to my departure. With...
-
The film received a mention in the Guiness Book of World Records as the film to which a live-action sequel was produced after the longest pe...
-
Darkness Across velvet midnight Two walk hand in hand Tonight the streets belong to us Alone Above The moon sits Shining a stairway to heave...
