5 Comments
I really should visit this part of the world! Every time I see photos I think that it would be lovely to spend a few days there!
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/
OOOh, my home town! And this is my favourite place during summer, fish market, a lot of people, many ships in the harbour and that nice international feeling...thank you Claudia!
What a lovely photo of Helsinki, for your Wordless Wednesday post. That sky looks pretty threatening!
Dearest Claudia,
Beautiful picture of Helsinki, up north and kind of dark sky; really exotic place for me♡♡♡
Sending you lots of love and hugs from Japan, xoxo Miyako*
@Miss B - summer in Helsinki is simply magical, I would recommend the mid summer season
@Sofia - I thought you might like it :) very nice city indeed!
@Diane - only appearances, it was rather calm weather
@Miyako - maybe one day you will come to Europe, OK?
Motto
by Alice Munro
Followers
About Me
NetWorkedBlogs
Popular Posts
-
My first giveaway, pretty exciting. I will keep it very simple since I believe that anyone will appreciate a gift card to buy some books or ...
-
My choice of creation? Lately I have been inspired by baking, cooking and knitting, very homey activities and my latest project is my pride...
-
This week Beth made it hard for me, her chosen topic in the GBE2 was 'the bakery'. And now think Claudia, what could you write? Reci...
-
This is what my husband saw today while walking in the botanical garden and this is what greats me each morning while brushing my teet...
-
Monday, the day before a four days trip to Estonia, a hectic day with so many small and big tasks to be solved prior to my departure. With...
-
When I was a child I tried to keep a diary, I thought that this is cool, it makes you interesting. Somehow I had troubles filling the blank ...
-
Beth provided us the inspiration for this week's GBE2 entry, giving us 2 hints. The words: GROWING WILD and the following picture: ...
-
Sunday is a special day for me, I always look forward to the GBE2 theme and share it immediately with my husband, he is as curious as me. To...
-
Your passion is in you somewhere. Remember it or find it. Then turn your passion into action. Find the road that leads to success with ...
-
As a big fan of Gretchen Rubin, the insightful author behind "The Happiness Project" and "Better Than Before," I'm a...
