0

Simple delight

Posted by Claudia Moser on 2:48 PM

While walking on a Sunday morning in our current home town, Bad Homburg, we stopped to enjoy our traditional coffee at Koffler. While I was sitting, enjoying the sun, I noticed a new shop just accross the street, called Das Tortenatelier. I do trust my instincts and I just went in and discover an amazing world. Sweets, cakes, praline everything gathered in a small shop, with a very nice and friendly lady as the main actor. I was surprised to discover the SAVARIN, a cake which I adored in Romania. Of course the temptation was great and I bought 4 cakes, see the picture. I should not tell you that two are already gone, the mousse au chocolate we save for this afternoon's coffee. Life is great and simple delights enriched our weekend :)

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all!

Motto

"A story is not like a road to follow … it's more like a house. You go inside and stay there for a while, wandering back and forth and settling where you like and discovering how the room and corridors relate to each other, how the world outside is altered by being viewed from these windows. And you, the visitor, the reader, are altered as well by being in this enclosed space, whether it is ample and easy or full of crooked turns, or sparsely or opulently furnished. You can go back again and again, and the house, the story, always contains more than you saw the last time. It also has a sturdy sense of itself of being built out of its own necessity, not just to shelter or beguile you."
by Alice Munro

Copyright © 2009 The story All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.