21 Comments
WOW! Those pictures are so gorgeous! They are breath taking! Thank you so much for sharing with us in the Positivity Group!
I am in awe of Mother Nature!
AMAZING AND WHAT A CAPTURE!!!! DANG RIGHT PLACE RIGHT TIME AND WITH CAMERA IN HAND!!!!!! who took these???
Wow--there is such power in these storms--you captured it beautifully!!
Cheers, Jenn
@Marian - thank you, I had to share it with you, it was amazing!
@Diane - it was simply amazing!
@DrHoney - the right time indeed, I did take them! :-)
That is so cool how you caught that picture of lightning. It's very rare to be able to get a shot like that because of how quick it is when it happens.
OMG what beautiful pictures. I especially loved the lightning bolt one. You caught one of mother natures wonders. Great job!
Those were AMAZING pictures. I have a very healthy respect for lighting...dating back to when I was three and it struck so close to me it knocked me to the ground and out for a bit. My Mom was terrified! And on another note...she said tongue in cheek...I LOVE Lena Horne's rendition of Stormy Weather more than any!
Thanks and Hugs~
@Belle - yes, I was very lucky and the bolt was a great experience!
@Jenni - thanks! Fascinating also now after 1 day!
@Sush - wow, poor you, happy all went well. And your mom's advice is similar to the one I got from mine :)
@Sarah - stormy weather is indeed spectacular!
@Karolina - cool indeed :-)
What a wonderful pictorial record of the awe inspiring storm you travelled through.
All the photos are incredible but that lightening bolt is NatGeo worthy. Wow!
Motto
by Alice Munro
Followers
About Me
NetWorkedBlogs
Popular Posts
-
My choice of creation? Lately I have been inspired by baking, cooking and knitting, very homey activities and my latest project is my pride...
-
My first giveaway, pretty exciting. I will keep it very simple since I believe that anyone will appreciate a gift card to buy some books or ...
-
This week Beth made it hard for me, her chosen topic in the GBE2 was 'the bakery'. And now think Claudia, what could you write? Reci...
-
As a big fan of Gretchen Rubin, the insightful author behind "The Happiness Project" and "Better Than Before," I'm a...
-
This is what my husband saw today while walking in the botanical garden and this is what greats me each morning while brushing my teet...
-
Monday, the day before a four days trip to Estonia, a hectic day with so many small and big tasks to be solved prior to my departure. With...
-
When I was a child I tried to keep a diary, I thought that this is cool, it makes you interesting. Somehow I had troubles filling the blank ...
-
Your passion is in you somewhere. Remember it or find it. Then turn your passion into action. Find the road that leads to success with ...
-
Beth provided us the inspiration for this week's GBE2 entry, giving us 2 hints. The words: GROWING WILD and the following picture: ...
-
Sunday is a special day for me, I always look forward to the GBE2 theme and share it immediately with my husband, he is as curious as me. To...



