16

And I'm back :)

Posted by Claudia Moser on 1:03 PM in , ,
Dear readers, our holiday found its end, nevertheless it was a great week, with lovely weather, good food and a well-deserved relaxation for both. But to be honest I did miss writing, it became such a big part of my life, so it did not take much to find my place in my favourite armchair and start thinking of what to share with you next.

On a weekly basis, for some weeks ahead, on Wednesday, I will post our holiday best photos, so stay tuned :)

And since I fell in love with Lanzarote and its amazing art mostly due to Cezar Manrique, I thought that you would join in for a special giveway. I bought these earings from the shop located in Cezar Manrique's house and they are based on his design. They are special to me, since they remind me of a wonderful day and I would love to give them to someone who would like to have a small memento from this gorgeous island.




The rules? I make it very easy: just be my follower and leave a comment :)

And I am sure that even my male followers will find a suitable owner for them right?

Happy to be back!

P.S. The giveaway will end up next Sunday :)

|

16 Comments


Great to have you back with us.

Looking forward to seeing the holiday photos,
but you know me Claudia, I will be jealous of the sunshine and blue skies!!!

Hope that you are rested and relaxed and ready to face December.


x

Anonymous says:

Hi Claudia,

It's nice to have you back, I am happy to hear that you had a nice and relaxing time there. It was well deserved!

Looking forward to see the photos. Have a nice and relaxing Sunday!

Hugs x


So glad that you had a lovely time away! Nothing like a vacation to recharge!


@Fiona - happy to be home and I have already scheduled some nice pics for the next weeks :)
@Eva - I loved it, maybe we will return :)
@Laura - so true, it was so relaxing!


Hi there Claudia, and a big welcome back!! I'm glad that you had such a lovely holiday. I've already seen some of your amazing photos on facebook, but, you're right, it's always good to get home again, isn't it?! Those ear-rings look truly lovely.


@Diane - we were so lucky with the weather! Your name is on the list :)


Oh so glad to have you back! I have missed you and your beautiful writing. I hope that you had a restful and inspiring holiday! Can't wait to see more of your awesome photos!


@Susan - thank you for your kind words :) happy to be back!


Welcome back! I'm glad to hear you're rested and recharged for the busy weeks ahead - I hope looking at pictures (I'm excited to see them!) will help keep that calm with you, but I'm also excited to keep hearing what comes out of your favorite chair, as well. Happy writing!


@Laura - getting warmed up :-) thank you for dropping by!


So glad you had a lovely week of rest and relaxation. Now get busy and share those photos! he he he
You were missed, of course, but it's always good to run away with your sweety and um....renew! :)


@Jo - yes, it was great to have one week of pure bliss :)


I'm glad you had a restful and nice time. It feels so good to get away, doesn't it? I can't wait to see the photos.


@Belle - yes, I had a great time, and the pictures are coming!

Anonymous says:

Sounds like you had a great time!!! I'm glad to see you back online. :D


@Diana - thank you my dear!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all!

Motto

"A story is not like a road to follow … it's more like a house. You go inside and stay there for a while, wandering back and forth and settling where you like and discovering how the room and corridors relate to each other, how the world outside is altered by being viewed from these windows. And you, the visitor, the reader, are altered as well by being in this enclosed space, whether it is ample and easy or full of crooked turns, or sparsely or opulently furnished. You can go back again and again, and the house, the story, always contains more than you saw the last time. It also has a sturdy sense of itself of being built out of its own necessity, not just to shelter or beguile you."
by Alice Munro

Copyright © 2009 The story All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.