17 Comments
Awesome.
Have a good weekend.
That's a little spooky really. I'll never relax on the toilet again I'm afraid. It will, no doubt, be mocking me!
Very funny. ♥
I almost spit on the computer with that...very creative Ms Claudia!
Happy Weekend to you and yours~
Okay, this made me laugh. I sure didn't see that coming, (neither did the young couple!).
HA! I love surprise endings and you nailed it! I love this story!!!
Brilliant, Claudia! I was really getting into this little story and, then, what a funny twist at the end, with it being a toilet!! LOL!!
@Jo - I am sure it is not the case :)
@Sush - I am happy you enjoyed it!
@Weissdorn - danke dir!
@Sarah - glad I did surprise you a bit!
@Darlene - I loved the challenge, always fun.
@Diane - good :)
@November Rain - thank you.
@Laura - happy for you!
@Sondra - smiles are good!
Motto
by Alice Munro
Followers
About Me
NetWorkedBlogs
Popular Posts
-
My choice of creation? Lately I have been inspired by baking, cooking and knitting, very homey activities and my latest project is my pride...
-
My first giveaway, pretty exciting. I will keep it very simple since I believe that anyone will appreciate a gift card to buy some books or ...
-
This week Beth made it hard for me, her chosen topic in the GBE2 was 'the bakery'. And now think Claudia, what could you write? Reci...
-
As a big fan of Gretchen Rubin, the insightful author behind "The Happiness Project" and "Better Than Before," I'm a...
-
This is what my husband saw today while walking in the botanical garden and this is what greats me each morning while brushing my teet...
-
Monday, the day before a four days trip to Estonia, a hectic day with so many small and big tasks to be solved prior to my departure. With...
-
When I was a child I tried to keep a diary, I thought that this is cool, it makes you interesting. Somehow I had troubles filling the blank ...
-
Your passion is in you somewhere. Remember it or find it. Then turn your passion into action. Find the road that leads to success with ...
-
Beth provided us the inspiration for this week's GBE2 entry, giving us 2 hints. The words: GROWING WILD and the following picture: ...
-
Sunday is a special day for me, I always look forward to the GBE2 theme and share it immediately with my husband, he is as curious as me. To...



