6 Comments
Enjoy it! Many of us don't have an old room to go back to so that is a great thing to cherish.
It must be nice to be able to go back to your old house, but I can understand you missing your husband and your own house. Just enjoy the time that you have with your mum and granny. I'm glad that life is good at the moment! Take care.
Hey Claudia, tell mum and granny I said hello.
We had to move my mom into a nursing home late last year and part of the process is that we had to sell her home.
It recently sold, so my sisters and I spent the morning sorting through her personal things getting ready to transfer ownership of the house to someone new. It was not an easy thing to do.
I said all that to say this: cherish each moment you have with your folks. Time has wings.
Rick
p.s. Jilda says hello.
there is no place like home, enjoy every moment and every hug and every smile! wish I could be there to have a coffee with you.
@Barb - you are so right, sometimes we fail to appreciate what we have. Thank you!
@This - wonderul time with my mom and granny, loved every minute!
@Rick - yes, I can understand your feelings, it is not easy, but even more reason to enjoy life!
@Belle - home as well? Can't wait to read your adventures!
@Jilda - someday I have a feeling that you, Rick, me and my hubby we will have a coffee together! Just wait and see :)
And by the way glad to be back! Have some catching up to do :)
Motto
by Alice Munro
Followers
About Me
NetWorkedBlogs
Popular Posts
-
My first giveaway, pretty exciting. I will keep it very simple since I believe that anyone will appreciate a gift card to buy some books or ...
-
My choice of creation? Lately I have been inspired by baking, cooking and knitting, very homey activities and my latest project is my pride...
-
Monday, the day before a four days trip to Estonia, a hectic day with so many small and big tasks to be solved prior to my departure. With...
-
This is what my husband saw today while walking in the botanical garden and this is what greats me each morning while brushing my teet...
-
Beth provided us the inspiration for this week's GBE2 entry, giving us 2 hints. The words: GROWING WILD and the following picture: ...
-
Sunday is a special day for me, I always look forward to the GBE2 theme and share it immediately with my husband, he is as curious as me. To...
-
This week Beth made it hard for me, her chosen topic in the GBE2 was 'the bakery'. And now think Claudia, what could you write? Reci...
-
Motto “You never answered my question, about what you want to do with your life. Maybe my dreams aren't that complicated. Maybe I think ...
-
Your passion is in you somewhere. Remember it or find it. Then turn your passion into action. Find the road that leads to success with ...
-
Do you recognise my sin? If I should choose from the seven, I will mostblikely end up with lust and gluttony and bothe are directed towar...
