11 Comments
Love your big smile! Thanks. So glad your weekend is going your way (happy). Hugs.
Hi Claudia ^_^
Glad to see you're having a nice and relaxing day!
I love seeing people smile!
Hugs
Eva
Yes, I love your big smile as well! What a wonderful day you have had. That's my kind of day!
Weekends are great! I'm watching a movie with my family called, "Money Ball" with Brad Pitt in it. It's very good. Tonight I'm going to spend the night at my moms.
Glad your having a great weekend, thanks for the smile I really need it at the moment X
What a perfectly delightful Saturday and your big smile says it all :) Hope today is as enjoyably relaxing.
@Sarah - yes, we had a great day and another one just started!
@Belle - oh! I wanted to see that one for a while.
@Luan - I can understand you very well!
@Desiree - missed you around here, I hope you are OK, thought of you a lot!
Motto
by Alice Munro
Followers
About Me
NetWorkedBlogs
Popular Posts
-
My choice of creation? Lately I have been inspired by baking, cooking and knitting, very homey activities and my latest project is my pride...
-
As a big fan of Gretchen Rubin, the insightful author behind "The Happiness Project" and "Better Than Before," I'm a...
-
My first giveaway, pretty exciting. I will keep it very simple since I believe that anyone will appreciate a gift card to buy some books or ...
-
This week Beth made it hard for me, her chosen topic in the GBE2 was 'the bakery'. And now think Claudia, what could you write? Reci...
-
When I was a child I tried to keep a diary, I thought that this is cool, it makes you interesting. Somehow I had troubles filling the blank ...
-
Monday, the day before a four days trip to Estonia, a hectic day with so many small and big tasks to be solved prior to my departure. With...
-
This is what my husband saw today while walking in the botanical garden and this is what greats me each morning while brushing my teet...
-
Do you recognise my sin? If I should choose from the seven, I will mostblikely end up with lust and gluttony and bothe are directed towar...
-
Most likely the hardest part to follow, since I have to admit exercising does not come that easily. With the fresh produce, always galdly, ...
-
Yeah! The A-Z Challenge 2012 starts today, so excited! And I did give it some prior thought and I want to share with you my happiness ABC (...
