19 Comments
The best place to cure a cold in the early stages is tucked up snugly in bed while it's cold outside. Be a good patient and listen to your husband :) I hope you recover speedily.
Enjoy your day of rest Claudia,
nothing nicer than watching tv, reading and being brought cups of hot tea!
It is raining heavily here in Ireland and so no lovely snow scenes and not too nice to walk in either!
Take care
xx
@Desiree - he is enjoying this situation, he can boss me around :)
@izdiher - am doing my best to have the rest!
@Fiona - oh no, rain! I'm happy to watch the sun even from my bedroom window!
Hi Claudia, hope you will feel better soon. It's nice being pampered every now and then ^_^. Beautiful picture! Have a lovely day, well as good as you can. Big hugs
Eva
Let hubby pamper you back to wellness. You do need a rest. All that traveling catches up to you eventually. So enjoy the rest and feel better soon! Hugs.
I'm so jealous!
Joyce
http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2012/02/silly-sunday-school-answering-machine.html
@hisgirl - actually you are right!
@Belle - he is indeed!
@Joyce - don't be, the cold is not so much fun!
Feel better soon, sweet Claudia.
Sending tons of healing vibes your way >>>> *****
xoxoxoxoxo
@Sarah - no intention in letting him go :) yes, a bit better, tomorrow I will be in the office, or at least this is the plan!
Motto
by Alice Munro
Followers
About Me
NetWorkedBlogs
Popular Posts
-
As a big fan of Gretchen Rubin, the insightful author behind "The Happiness Project" and "Better Than Before," I'm a...
-
My choice of creation? Lately I have been inspired by baking, cooking and knitting, very homey activities and my latest project is my pride...
-
My first giveaway, pretty exciting. I will keep it very simple since I believe that anyone will appreciate a gift card to buy some books or ...
-
This week Beth made it hard for me, her chosen topic in the GBE2 was 'the bakery'. And now think Claudia, what could you write? Reci...
-
When I was a child I tried to keep a diary, I thought that this is cool, it makes you interesting. Somehow I had troubles filling the blank ...
-
Monday, the day before a four days trip to Estonia, a hectic day with so many small and big tasks to be solved prior to my departure. With...
-
Do you recognise my sin? If I should choose from the seven, I will mostblikely end up with lust and gluttony and bothe are directed towar...
-
Be present, there is no future in the past! Take the courage to exist in a particular moment, to fully enjoy the second. “Be present...
-
This is what my husband saw today while walking in the botanical garden and this is what greats me each morning while brushing my teet...
-
Yeah! The A-Z Challenge 2012 starts today, so excited! And I did give it some prior thought and I want to share with you my happiness ABC (...
