12 Comments
10:09 AM
So pretty I love rainbows!
@Luan - that was a picture taken from our bedroom, now the cold paints a different picture!
@Eva - you too!
@Fiona - very sweet of you!
Lovely photo of that rainbow , Claudia. Hope you're somehow managing to keep warm!!
What a lovely view you have from your bedroom. It's nice you caught the rainbow.
@Diane - trying my best to keep warm now, with nice hot tea!
@Belle - the view is very nice even without the rainbow :)
@Barb - lucky I know!
@Kathi - thank you
@Emma - me too, they are amazing!
@Saah - :)
@Bogdan - over the rainbow? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Motto
"A story is not like a road to follow … it's more like a house. You go inside and stay there for a while, wandering back and forth and settling where you like and discovering how the room and corridors relate to each other, how the world outside is altered by being viewed from these windows. And you, the visitor, the reader, are altered as well by being in this enclosed space, whether it is ample and easy or full of crooked turns, or sparsely or opulently furnished. You can go back again and again, and the house, the story, always contains more than you saw the last time. It also has a sturdy sense of itself of being built out of its own necessity, not just to shelter or beguile you."
by Alice Munro
by Alice Munro
Followers
About Me
NetWorkedBlogs
Popular Posts
-
As a big fan of Gretchen Rubin, the insightful author behind "The Happiness Project" and "Better Than Before," I'm a...
-
My choice of creation? Lately I have been inspired by baking, cooking and knitting, very homey activities and my latest project is my pride...
-
My first giveaway, pretty exciting. I will keep it very simple since I believe that anyone will appreciate a gift card to buy some books or ...
-
This week Beth made it hard for me, her chosen topic in the GBE2 was 'the bakery'. And now think Claudia, what could you write? Reci...
-
When I was a child I tried to keep a diary, I thought that this is cool, it makes you interesting. Somehow I had troubles filling the blank ...
-
Monday, the day before a four days trip to Estonia, a hectic day with so many small and big tasks to be solved prior to my departure. With...
-
Do you recognise my sin? If I should choose from the seven, I will mostblikely end up with lust and gluttony and bothe are directed towar...
-
Be present, there is no future in the past! Take the courage to exist in a particular moment, to fully enjoy the second. “Be present...
-
This is what my husband saw today while walking in the botanical garden and this is what greats me each morning while brushing my teet...
-
Yeah! The A-Z Challenge 2012 starts today, so excited! And I did give it some prior thought and I want to share with you my happiness ABC (...
