11 Comments
Die Bilder sind alle schön, so farbenintensiv und voll Klatheit. Das zweite mit dem Turm gefällt mir am besten...
Lieben Gruß
CL
Hi Claudia,
Those pictures are beautifula nd the clouds so inviting. This morning at 3:00 a.m. we finally received rain, thubder and lightning. It was such a nice surprise.
Happy Saturday to you too, Claudia. (You with the new hairstyle!!!). Gorgeous photos for us to look at today, and I love those clouds. Just look at those beautiful blue skies :) It looks like a pretty little place.
@Susanne - I had a lovely walk today!
@Eileen - all I want is some quiet time and lots of sun :)
@Linda - good to hear, rain is so useful
@Diane - thank you my dear
Are these taken in Bad Homburg? If so it looks like a really beautiful place to live.
Motto
by Alice Munro
Followers
About Me
NetWorkedBlogs
Popular Posts
-
My choice of creation? Lately I have been inspired by baking, cooking and knitting, very homey activities and my latest project is my pride...
-
As a big fan of Gretchen Rubin, the insightful author behind "The Happiness Project" and "Better Than Before," I'm a...
-
My first giveaway, pretty exciting. I will keep it very simple since I believe that anyone will appreciate a gift card to buy some books or ...
-
This week Beth made it hard for me, her chosen topic in the GBE2 was 'the bakery'. And now think Claudia, what could you write? Reci...
-
When I was a child I tried to keep a diary, I thought that this is cool, it makes you interesting. Somehow I had troubles filling the blank ...
-
Monday, the day before a four days trip to Estonia, a hectic day with so many small and big tasks to be solved prior to my departure. With...
-
This is what my husband saw today while walking in the botanical garden and this is what greats me each morning while brushing my teet...
-
Do you recognise my sin? If I should choose from the seven, I will mostblikely end up with lust and gluttony and bothe are directed towar...
-
Most likely the hardest part to follow, since I have to admit exercising does not come that easily. With the fresh produce, always galdly, ...
-
Yeah! The A-Z Challenge 2012 starts today, so excited! And I did give it some prior thought and I want to share with you my happiness ABC (...





